Whats the difference between these 2 rooms at Harrahs? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whats the difference between these 2 rooms at Harrahs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats the difference between these 2 rooms at Harrahs?

    I'm looking at booking for SEMA at Harrah's. Priceline and some other sites as well as Harrah's site say there is a:

    *Classic Room with the option of a King or a 2 Queens

    *Classic Double Queen with 2 Queens

    I see no noticeable difference between the 2, room size is same, amenities, etc.

    Can I just book the Classic Room and ask for 2 queens when I check-in?

    Does anyone know the difference?

    And does anyone know of any good deals for this Room/Hotel?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Hmm I think it may be a typo because I saw on another site that the Classic Room has 2 Double beds and The Classic Double Queen has 2 Queen beds. Can anyone confirm?

    Comment


    • #3
      Stayed there in October and the Classic and Classic double are basically the same just tell them what type of bed you want. Most of our group did classic and asked for 2 queens. We stayed in the Luxury room only because it was comped and would not pay the difference since the size difference is minimal and view is not real true strip view. We did get the fridge for free but again, minimal.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks. It's really misleading when you are price shopping online.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X