Hi Guys,
I have been to Vegas many times on bachelor parties (smaller scale) and other times w/ the wife. This time around we have a large bachelor group making the trip. It stands at 15 guys now.
We are trying to get our hotel figured out and would like your expertise. Looking for central strip location, good pool, casino but are open to other ideas in order to save some funds to put towards nightlife.
We were thinking about booking 4 rooms, 2 queens on same floor and/or conjoined if the hotel can accommodate. I have seen on these forums that people have booked Cosmo for cheap and/or suggested looking into the Venetian/Palazzo for their larger rooms.
I did a quick search and found these rates for the following hotels:
*Note, this does not include taxes + resort fees
Planet Hollywood: $2,196
Monte Carlo: $2,202
The Linq: $2,212
The Mirage: $2,512
Cromwell: $3,020
Caesars: $3,124
Ventian/Palazzo have $3,141
Cosmo: $3,328
Aria: $3,532
Bellagio: $3,572
Appreciate the help to find the best savings/hotel for what we are looking for!
I have been to Vegas many times on bachelor parties (smaller scale) and other times w/ the wife. This time around we have a large bachelor group making the trip. It stands at 15 guys now.
We are trying to get our hotel figured out and would like your expertise. Looking for central strip location, good pool, casino but are open to other ideas in order to save some funds to put towards nightlife.
We were thinking about booking 4 rooms, 2 queens on same floor and/or conjoined if the hotel can accommodate. I have seen on these forums that people have booked Cosmo for cheap and/or suggested looking into the Venetian/Palazzo for their larger rooms.
I did a quick search and found these rates for the following hotels:
*Note, this does not include taxes + resort fees
Planet Hollywood: $2,196
Monte Carlo: $2,202
The Linq: $2,212
The Mirage: $2,512
Cromwell: $3,020
Caesars: $3,124
Ventian/Palazzo have $3,141
Cosmo: $3,328
Aria: $3,532
Bellagio: $3,572
Appreciate the help to find the best savings/hotel for what we are looking for!
Comment