Hotel Rooms on Strip with Pull Out Sofa - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hotel Rooms on Strip with Pull Out Sofa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotel Rooms on Strip with Pull Out Sofa

    Anyone know which hotels do this? I've seen MGM, Venetian, TI, Vdara, Elara... hard to confirm which other hotels do as well. Thanks!

  • #2
    Elara does. I don't think any of the others you listed do but I think the couches at Venetian are large enough to sleep on.

    Comment


    • #3
      You can request a cot at some resorts. I would go this route as most don't have pull out couches. I believe MGM did not charge when I requested one in 2009.
      Las Vegas Trips

      MGM October 2009
      Mirage June 2010
      New York New York February 2011
      Venetian November 2011
      MGM July 2012
      MGM May 2013
      Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
      Bellagio November 2015
      Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

      Comment


      • #4
        Jockey Club does, they also offer roll aways.

        We booked a 2bedroom / 2bath room for Super bowl weekend ... 3x queen beds +1 pullout couch + roll-away, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and living space and it was $900 for Friday-Tuesday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Palazzo has a pull-out couch. The funny thing is, the couch cushions are actually more comfortable than the pullout. Plop those on the floor, pull the bed out, and you can sleep five guys comfortably. I know groups of girls that will pack 8 in those rooms.

          Comment


          • #6
            Best value I'd say is Venetian/Palazzo like suggested above. although I'm really keen on checking out jockey club at some point.
            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

            2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

            2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

            Comment


            • #7
              Jockey Club is almost impossible to beat as long as you're cool with your room being a bit dated. It doesn't have the wow factor of newer mega hotels/resorts but its just stupid how convenient and cheap it is. I almost always travel with 6+ people, and its rare we can be together outside of Jockey Club. Also as someone who doesn't smoke, I love being able to get to the strip and be able to completely avoid a casino/smoke. For me what is important = location, size of room / group can stay together, and price.... its almost never loses for me on those three items.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sidekicknicholas View Post
                Jockey Club is almost impossible to beat as long as you're cool with your room being a bit dated. It doesn't have the wow factor of newer mega hotels/resorts but its just stupid how convenient and cheap it is. I almost always travel with 6+ people, and its rare we can be together outside of Jockey Club. Also as someone who doesn't smoke, I love being able to get to the strip and be able to completely avoid a casino/smoke. For me what is important = location, size of room / group can stay together, and price.... its almost never loses for me on those three items.

                I think it was a comment you made in a thread last year that got me interested in Jockey club as an option. After checking out the pricing and the location and what it has to offer, I'm really intrigued and will try to stay there on my next visit when i travel with that many people. seems to be really good value.
                2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

                2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

                2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Unless I have a comp'd room, its the only place I stay anymore. Its not swanky and hip, but the extra space, location, and price make it a no-brainer.

                  My next trip is for the Super Bowl ... Friday - Tuesday in a 2 bedrrom JC suite was $868 (including taxes) ... we'll have 6 people in the room and it works out to $36 per person per night over the Super Bowl. Nothing comes close after resort/fees as taxes while letting everyone stay together.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks all! We actually went with the Marriot Grand Chateau, has some really interesting "villa" options.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X