HELP ME BE A COOL AUNT FOR 21ST - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

HELP ME BE A COOL AUNT FOR 21ST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP ME BE A COOL AUNT FOR 21ST

    I am taking my niece to Vegas for her 21st birthday January 7-10. I have been many, many times but as I am 31 and she is 21 I an not sure of the best way to make sure we are in the crowd areas she wants to be. I currently have the Skyline Marquee at MGM, mostly due to the 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. I am not sure if this is the best hotel, but i really wanted a place we could share a room but still have some private space. (The Skylofts were not available) I really want her to have a great room, and hit the best clubs and probably one male revue. Please help me be an awesome Aunt.

  • #2
    welcome
    so many hotel and nightclub choices in vegas
    ​if your going to spend a lot of time outside the room- you can go for cheap room

    in terms of nightclubs
    ​Omnia, xs, hakkasan are the biggest

    you might look at
    1/7 marquee dome day pool party 1130am-6pm
    1/7 zedd omnia
    1/8 Party Favor hakkasan
    1/9 xs

    ​also nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Laura,
      While I haven't stayed at the Skyline Marquee suite in MGM, it looks pretty great and I have to imagine a 21 year old would be impressed. MGM is a fine hotel. The "hottest" hotels for the younger crowd is probably The Cosmopolitan, but I don't think you can go wrong with MGM.

      Artedm hit it on the head above - Omnia, XS, and Hakkasan are the 3 biggest clubs with the most "wow" factor. Definitely recommend checking at least one of them out. Hakkasan happens to be located in MGM, so that's a plus. Also not sure on her music preferences, but Drai's is also a big club that has wow factor and they focus on Hip Hop, where the other big clubs usually are EDM. So if she's into rap music, give Drai's a look as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the info on the clubs. Do you recommend we try for bottle service, or just contact hosts and get on guest lists? Its a decent size group 6 ladies 1 guy. I saw one is a day pool...is it really warm enough for a pool party?

        Comment


        • #5
          marquee "dome" day pool party

          ​6 girls can get in free on guestlist
          ​table vs guestlist all about budget

          Comment


          • #6
            You don't need any help; you ARE a cool aunt!!! Any hotel is fine, since you don't spend much time in the room. Hakk is in the MGM so you guys can *ahem* stagger back to the rooms 😳! But I really like XS for the sheer jaw-dropping "wow" factor. Take her to the Cosmo for some day drinking, shopping and such. For Male Review: Thunder from Down Under is across the street at Excalibur, but it's still a long walk in heels. Not sure how you feel about strip clubs with your niece, but my wife and her friends love the upstairs at Olympic Gardens. They go see the Living Legend "Carlos" (guy must be 60 years old now!) hope this all helps

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X