Stag doo from Scotland - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Stag doo from Scotland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stag doo from Scotland

    Hi people,

    ​Group of 8 guys coming to Vegas July 2017 for 4 days

    Trying to get some advice from experienced vegas campaigners about best place to stay. I had originally thought about renting a big villa on www.airbnb.co.uk so all the boys were together and had enough room that we weren’t in each other’s hair, but looking at them they range on distance away from the strip and would mean constant ubers to and from the strip.

    Everyone’s budget is different so the villa was working out best on price ie £200GBP per person.

    Would you recommend doing this or look for a suit in a hotel on the strip as don’t want to be constantly shelling money out on cabs, when that money could be spend on other things.

    Any help would be great

  • #2
    welcome
    ​are you doing Friday-Monday?
    ​if your just going to be partying- pool parties and night clubs
    ​get 4 regular cheap hotel rooms with two beds each

    Comment


    • #3
      You're better staying somewhere on the strip. You'll probably end up spending more with the villa just because of the transportation to and from the strip.

      Comment


      • #4
        Staying on the strip should be your focus.

        I agree with Arte and just get 4 rooms with 2 beds each.

        Elara behind Planet hollywood might be an option as they have multiple suite options but I have never stayed there.

        Venetian's Bella Suites could work also. They have a pullout sofa so you now can get 3 in each room.

        With the MLife properties if you sign up for the MLife Player's card 15% off room rates. I really enjoy Aria and Monte Carlo was solid for what we needed as just a room to crash.

        Cosmopolitan is a ton of people's go to as it is pretty much the hip spot for the younger group.

        The Total Rewards hotel group I would say MGM or Planet Hollywood with a lean towards Planet as it is somewhat center strip. I've even done Harrah's and Bally's, center strip, just to use as a crash only location. I'm all about value since our group does a ton of bar hopping, pools and clubs so why spend extra $$$ on a room that you're only going to sleep in. I'm also married so I don't need to impress anyone when on the guys' trip.

        Hope this helps.





        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X