Bachelorette Help - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bachelorette Help

    Hi everyone,

    I'm new to the forum and would love some help/tips on great deals for my bachelorette weekend. I'd love a really nice 2 bedroom suite.

    August 9 - 11
    8-10 girls

    Definitely want a great pool scene. Definitely want to go to Marquee one of the nights. Love the Cosmo, Wynn, Venetian, etc.

    Any advice/tips? Thanks so much!

  • #2
    Welcome to the forums - there seems to be some discussion that might be relevant here - http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...Palms-vs-Elara

    Depends on your budget... if you can afford it, you can get a 2br suite at the Cosmo.

    I think you'll pay a premium for multiple room suites - why not just get a couple/few rooms that are near/adjacent to eachother and just meet up in one of the rooms? Also helps if you have some people that want to leave the club/go to bed early... they can go to their own room to sleep and not be disturbed when everyone else returns later on.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you!

      Honestly, I'd love to stay at the Cosmo - I've never stayed there. I'm totally open to adjacent rooms - perhaps the wraparound terrace suite with the connector?

      Comment


      • #4
        2 day 30% off sale @ cosmo ... if you really wanna stay there, now would be a great time to book it

        Comment


        • #5
          Where is the 2 day 30% off sale?

          Comment


          • #6
            It depends on the particular dates it seems - so just hop onto www.marriott.com and compare it to the rate for the same days on the cosmo's website - if there's a difference of ~30%, then you know you've got the discounted rates
            EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bridalbody21 View Post
              Where is the 2 day 30% off sale?
              When search for your dates on Marriott's site directly, it should come up for Cosmo.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X