Wynn upgrades/sandwich question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Wynn upgrades/sandwich question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wynn upgrades/sandwich question

    I have a 2 queen bed deluxe resort room booked at the Wynn from September 16th to 19th. My questions are:

    What other rooms have at least 2 beds that I could sandwich into (besides a fairway villa or the apartments)?

    How successful have people been getting an upgrade at the Wynn with a $100 tip?

    Will they move you towers when checking in at Wynn over to Encore (ala Venetian/Palazzo)?

  • #2
    I thought only the 2 queen rooms were at Encore and the 2 double bed rooms at Wynn?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mongeaux View Post
      I have a 2 queen bed deluxe resort room booked at the Wynn from September 16th to 19th. My questions are:

      What other rooms have at least 2 beds that I could sandwich into (besides a fairway villa or the apartments)?

      How successful have people been getting an upgrade at the Wynn with a $100 tip?

      Will they move you towers when checking in at Wynn over to Encore (ala Venetian/Palazzo)?
      Moving from the Wynn to the Encore shouldn't be too much of a problem especially with the sandwich. As far as upgrades, from my experience they are pretty stingy with upgrades, tried it twice once with $20 the other time with a $50 hoping to move from a standard room to a tower room unfortunatley best I got was offered to be moved to a panoramic room which is the standard room on a high floor with a better view of the strip. Not sure if others have had more luck

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X