Random question... I booked 3 rooms at Cosmo and have claimed only 2 people are staying each one to avoid paying extra person fees. If I told Cosmo the truth that there will be 4 of us in the room, do you think they would possibly waive the extra person fee?
Cosmo- Extra person fees
Collapse
X
-
doubt itOriginally posted by hollyrae28 View PostRandom question... I booked 3 rooms at Cosmo and have claimed only 2 people are staying each one to avoid paying extra person fees. If I told Cosmo the truth that there will be 4 of us in the room, do you think they would possibly waive the extra person fee?Operation Saddle Bags
Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13
-
Don't see any reason to tell them but i doubt they care. If you need more cards, just ask for it. I always book 2 and sometimes they offer 4 cards to me lol. I always give them a tip during check in though. Always makes all the processes so much easier and usually get good free room upgrades.
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment