Aria or The Bellagio? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Aria or The Bellagio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aria or The Bellagio?

    I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! And ready to start planning my next trip for my birthday in August, and there are some specials right now so I'm considering booking early.

    My friend recommends Aria for its turndown service and The Bellagio has a bomb buffet, but other than that I'm not familiar with either.

    For a single gal and some friends, which would be better: Aria or The Bellagio?

    Thanks!
    xo Stacy Lee <3

    Add me!
    http://www.facebook.com/xostacylee

    Next trip: July 23-27, 2015 MGM Grand

  • #2
    I would pick the Cosmopolitan over both of those. I like the decor better than Aria and the Bellagio is getting pretty worn from everything I've read.
    Last edited by ochowie; 03-09-2012, 04:16 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bellagio has renovated some rooms but many of them are still outdated.

      I would choose Aria, specifically the Sky Suites if it's in the budget. If not, I recommend a corner suite with a strip view.

      As for the buffet, Bellagio is basically next door, so you can still eat there if you'd like.

      Comment


      • #4
        I booked Aria for part of my stay in July. Im looking forward to it. If your major plus for Bellagio is the buffet, just go when you are hungry, dont stay there.
        twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
        IG: hnic_shoe


        Hip Hop Head

        I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


        Next trip:

        Vegas - June 11 - 16

        Comment


        • #5
          Encore.

          Comment


          • #6
            Aria. Stayed there a few times the 2 bedroom penthouses rock.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would recommend Aria I usually get the corner suite with a strip view last time I guess I accidentally booked the corner suite with the mountain view and when I checked in the upgraded me for free to the strip view. It's really nice and the prices are pretty good.

              Comment


              • #8
                Haha I don't care about the buffet.. that's just all I'm familiar with about The Bellagio. I'm definitely leaning more towards Aria at this point. It's cheaper! haha. Thanks everyone. =]
                xo Stacy Lee <3

                Add me!
                http://www.facebook.com/xostacylee

                Next trip: July 23-27, 2015 MGM Grand

                Comment


                • #9
                  Definitely the Aria. Can't beat the City Center. The corner suite with strip view is beautiful. However, I'm trying out the Hotel32 Loft Suite in April/May.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I personally don't care about the suite since I don't spend a lot of time in the room anyway, especially at night. Do a lot of you guys that recommend corner suites and what not spend a lot of time in the room? For me it is more about what the hotel has to offer, the pool, the location ... close to night spots and poker rooms I want to hit up.

                    Don't get me wrong, I like a decent, clean modern looking room but why spend a ton on a suite...
                    Vegas Trip count: 32

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Either place is GREAT. I would go for the cheaper hotel.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Since its just you and your friends I would say Aria is better. Although I do agree for the same price give or take you can get the more hip Cosmo.

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X