$25 to use towards hotel room on tripalertz - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

$25 to use towards hotel room on tripalertz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $25 to use towards hotel room on tripalertz

    Valid on 3 different Las Vegas hotel room deals right now. If you sign up for trip alertz, you get $25 to start to use towards any of their hotel room specials. Then if you refer friends, you get $5 for every friend who signs up. So you could earn some free nights. They promise not to spam your e-mail, and so far in my experience, this is true. Here's some of the specials they have going right now:

    Stay in Fabulous Las Vegas only $65 per night for 2 guests!
    ● 4-5-star mystery hotel just off The Strip
    ● Taxes ARE included in the rate paid to TripAlertz
    (My guess based on the amenities is that this is The Palms. You can cancel this one if you don't want it, as long as you do so within an hour of receiving the confirmation e-mail)

    3 nights in Fabulous Las Vegas - pay only $59 now for 2 guests!
    ● 3 nights at 3-5 star hotel (e.g. Imperial Palace or Stratosphere) – up to a $650 Value!
    ● $50 value Dining Gift Certificate
    (There is a $35 fee for this one, making it really $94. I think this might be the Riviera/Imperial/Stratosphere deal that is going on right now)

    Amazing Suite Getaway for only $89 for 2 nights!
    ● Accommodations in a spacious Monarch Suite for 2 adults
    ● 20% discount at the onsite restaurant
    ● Kids under 12 stay FREE when sharing room with parents
    ● Resort amenities include three swimming pools, fitness center and more
    (This is the Alexis Park All Suite Resort which is allegedly across the street from the HRH)

    Those are just Vegas deals, they have more deals weekly. If you want to sign up, just follow the link, sign up, and then activate your account via the activation e-mail they send you. And I'll get $5 for referring you!

    http://www.tripalertz.com/pages/curt...riend_u=145928
    Last edited by BBB; 02-28-2012, 01:43 PM.

  • #2
    Just spoke to the guy about that deal and it is the palms. I am considering buying one. I will keep everyone updated

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Freakzilla69 View Post
      Just spoke to the guy about that deal and it is the palms. I am considering buying one. I will keep everyone updated
      Awesome, I was hoping for that! I'm planning on booking a trip for spring break in April. My friends and I might purchase nights separately to save $$$ (we're teachers, lol), I hope it's possible to work with the front desk so we don't have to change rooms every day.

      Comment


      • #4
        not bad if thats $65 with tax already included (or am i reading that part wrong?) for palms

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by presto View Post
          not bad if thats $65 with tax already included (or am i reading that part wrong?) for palms
          You're reading it right. And if you sign up, you get $25 off, so it would be $40 for your first night. . .get enough referrals, you could get it for free!

          Comment


          • #6
            So I just checked it out and yes it is the Palms. He explained to me that the month of May is different then all the other months and that 3 nights Sat-Tues MDW is 405 including tax. Now I am torn between this deal or Treasure Island for about the same price.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just wanted to update this. We ended up booking, and it was The Palms. We ended up getting 3 nights for a grand total of $45, including taxes (that's total, not per night!) Good way to go if you can rope some friends into signing up for you!

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X