Renting a "Party House" For a week? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Renting a "Party House" For a week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Renting a "Party House" For a week?

    I know there are lots of property rentals in vegas.

    Just a few questions.
    Is it worth getting? i know there alot cheaper but how far from the strip are they?

    Also are there any recommendations on houses that i should look into?

  • #2
    I rented a bad ass 6 bedroom house a couple years ago that was a couple blocks from The Orleans hotel. We had a blast. I think its great as long as you are with responsible people. Yes, its perfect to throw some great parties, but you have to remember to still respect the house. Break stuff, and you will owe dearly.

    Its nice to have EVERYTHING you need, including laundry abilities. Most house supply dishes and detergent for dishes and clothes. Nice to have your own pool, hot tub, etc... I would suggest rental cars if you are getting a house. Another cool thing to me is that you are more prone to have meals AWAY from the strip if you are renting a house in some neighborhood. That means you are not paying $8.50 for a $5 foot long at Subway, like you would on the strip.

    I booked on VRBO.com. The only reason I have not booked a house again is because I havent gone to Vegas since then with more than 3 people. When I got the house, there was 5 of us.
    Last edited by Cappaccinodagreat; 02-28-2012, 09:09 PM.
    twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
    IG: hnic_shoe


    Hip Hop Head

    I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


    Next trip:

    Vegas - June 11 - 16

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X