cosmo upgrade sandwich - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

cosmo upgrade sandwich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmo upgrade sandwich

so i'll be staying at the cosmo and am looking to try the sandwich should i do a 20 or 50......i'll be there for 4 nights......any thoughts?

I've tried with 20 and got a better view but not a bigger room . I've heard with a 50 you will get a bigger room .
    Feb 21st - Feb 24th 08 MGM
    May 1st - May 4th 08' MGM
    Nov 6th - Nov 9th 08' The Hotel
    April 30th - May 4th 09'Encore
    Jan 6th - Jan 9th 10'Vdara
    April 29th - May 3rd 10'Encore
    January 4th - Jan 8th 11'The Cosmo
    August 4th - August 8th 11'The Cosmo
    May 2nd - May 7th 12'The Cosmo
    August 4th - 8th 12' Encore
    August 17th -20th 12'The Palms
    NYE 2012
    May 2nd- 6th 13' Encore
    September 12 - 15 13' Palazzo
    June 26- 30 14' The Cosmo
    Halloween 14
    NYE 15
    "May 22-26"15' Palazzo

Comment

im thinking only because i'm staying for 4 nights to do the 50.......but who knows we will see.......maybe i get lucky but if they get me a fountain view for basically 10 extra dollars a night it would be worth it.....i'm sure the wife will be happy....

Comment

I'll be there in June, and i'm thinking about 50$ for eight nights...what you think guys ?

Comment

The one time I did $20 all I got was foutain view as opposed to prob no view cuz of the deal i got on the room, the three times I've done $50 its always been an upgrade to the Terrace suite, twice from the 1 Bedroom to a Terrace Suite and once from Terrace Studio to Terrace Suite. Some say $50 or $100 is too much but if your stayin 2-3 nites if you look at what the room would have cost you its worth it, if I was stayin 4+ nights I do $50 for sure and possibly $100 just to secure a much bigger room for sure. When its a several hundred per night upgrade then who cares if you're throwing down a $100 bill...just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sander82 View Post
            The one time I did $20 all I got was foutain view as opposed to prob no view cuz of the deal i got on the room, the three times I've done $50 its always been an upgrade to the Terrace suite, twice from the 1 Bedroom to a Terrace Suite and once from Terrace Studio to Terrace Suite. Some say $50 or $100 is too much but if your stayin 2-3 nites if you look at what the room would have cost you its worth it, if I was stayin 4+ nights I do $50 for sure and possibly $100 just to secure a much bigger room for sure. When its a several hundred per night upgrade then who cares if you're throwing down a $100 bill...just my 2 cents.
            this is true.............i'll do $50 for sure and consider the gamble on the 100.......ive got a terrace studio for fri-tue so it's a weekend as well maybe i should do the $100......hmmmm

Comment

At the Bellagio AND Aria I gave 50 and while they were "looking" i kindly told them that i'd be happy to double the tip for the "best available room possible". Study up on the suite categories on the hotels' websites too like I did. At the Bellagio, the lady at the front desk even went to talk to her manager, who came over and gave the OK to get a GIANT penthouse.

Sometimes you gotta be direct to get what you want and it pays off!
              "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Graf von B View Post
                Sometimes you gotta be direct to get what you want and it pays off!
                Very true, if you want the Wraparound Suite, say so. They have TONS of them as well as Terrace Suites. Even with a $100 bill throw down you're still saving hundreds of dollars and taxes/fees to get that room.

Comment

when i go back in may im tip 50 dollars . see what happens. nothing to lose all to gain.
                  Feb 21st - Feb 24th 08 MGM
                  May 1st - May 4th 08' MGM
                  Nov 6th - Nov 9th 08' The Hotel
                  April 30th - May 4th 09'Encore
                  Jan 6th - Jan 9th 10'Vdara
                  April 29th - May 3rd 10'Encore
                  January 4th - Jan 8th 11'The Cosmo
                  August 4th - August 8th 11'The Cosmo
                  May 2nd - May 7th 12'The Cosmo
                  August 4th - 8th 12' Encore
                  August 17th -20th 12'The Palms
                  NYE 2012
                  May 2nd- 6th 13' Encore
                  September 12 - 15 13' Palazzo
                  June 26- 30 14' The Cosmo
                  Halloween 14
                  NYE 15
                  "May 22-26"15' Palazzo

Comment

Thanks for the advice I'm gonna try this in feb

Comment

Stayed at Cosmo for Halloween weekend with the GF. Booked a 1 bedroom aira view and tipped $100 got wraparound with aira view, very happy with the result
                      anonanon
                      ------------
                      December 30, 2010 - January 2, 2011
                      January 7, 2011 - January 9, 2011
                      October 27, 2011 - October 30, 2011
                      December 30, 2011 - January 2, 2012
                      April 24, 2012 - April 27, 2012
                      August 31, 2012 - September 3, 2012

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...