Artisan or Drai's for Afterhours? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Artisan or Drai's for Afterhours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artisan or Drai's for Afterhours?

Love Drai's but haven't been there in a couple of years. Never been to Artisan. Which is better? Thanks.

I'm curious on this too

Comment

The impression I get from my friend who lives in Vegas and a few others htere... Artisan is more of a locals spot. They seem to pefer Artisan over Drai's.

I could be wrong. Someone correct me if I am.
      Vegas Trips:
      July 07
      Dec. 07
      June 08
      Oct. 08
      Super Bowl 09
      May 09 (Bachelor Party)
      Super Bowl 2010
      MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
      Super Bowl 2011
      May 2011
      Sept. 2011
      Next - March 23-26

Facebook

Comment

Went to drais last July for about half an hour because my friend couldnt handle it lol. It seemed ok, not really a classy club, just those who are wanting to kick on and came to vegas with no plans on sleeping lol
        We're back! Round 2 July 13th-19th

Comment

I went to Drais on my last trip on a Sunday night and had a good time. It's not exactly a classy and posh establishment but it was a blast!

Vegas <3
          2009, October 16-18
          2010, April 9-12
          2010, July 30-August 2
          2010, November 4-7
          2011, April 15-19
          2011, September 15-20
          2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
          2012, November 9-13
          2013, May 30-June 4
          2013, September 6- 9
          2014, January 17 - 20
          2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
          2014, August 27 - 30

Comment

Who cares if after hours are classy or not. Its after hours! Its supposed to be different. All about whoever makes it and god knows what will happen. I love after hours clubs in every city I party, just remember to keep an open mind and you wont be dissapointed.

Comment

Every time i go to the artisan i always find it to be a giant sausage and it is pretty small. I like their music though.

Drai's I used to go to often but there seems to be a lot of sketchy people there sometimes. I've also seen many fights there and people seem to "lose" their stuff a lot.
              Jose Arriaga
              VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

I'd definitely recommend Drai's over Artisan. There are more people @ Drai's to start & the girls are hotter. It is on the strip and there are 10Xs as many tables there as well. Artisan is a boutique hotel, not an actual club - still a unique spot that is worth checking out, but seems to attract more locals. Personally, I prefer the crowd at Drai's.
                Cameron Shenk
                VIP Services Manager at The Palms
                Moon | Rain | Playboy | Ghostbar | Palms Pool | Nove Italiano | N9NE Steakhouse

http://www.twitter.com/cameronshenk

http://www.facebook.com/cshenk

Comment

Originally posted by CameronShenk View Post
                  I'd definitely recommend Drai's over Artisan. There are more people @ Drai's to start & the girls are hotter. It is on the strip and there are 10Xs as many tables there as well. Artisan is a boutique hotel, not an actual club - still a unique spot that is worth checking out, but seems to attract more locals. Personally, I prefer the crowd at Drai's.
                  Plus we got to shuffle with Roni from the Shore! Got a fist pump out of him hahaha Drais is definitely where its at if you wanna keep the party going. You might be dead tired ready to KO, but right when you walk in you will see a huge crowd of people just raging at 5 in the morn till 8. I would recommend Drais over Artisan for most of the people on these forums.

I have been to the Artisan and liked it there as well. If you are ready to take yourself couple notches back to how you party back in your home town (tshirt/tank top over jeans style) and are down for anything/everything, you will love Artisan. The crowd there is more alternative, not your typical vegas club crowd. Nevertheless I went there after being super tired from EDC at 8am, and they were still banging it out till 9am. The floors are slippery and perfect for shuffling.
                  Last edited by royale; 09-29-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

I definitely agree with Drai's. I had a blast when I was there last time, and got hooked up pretty well. One thing to remember is that it really doesn't get going until about 5.
                    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

are bottle prices/ratios at Artisan and Drai's the same as a normal hour club?

Comment

Originally posted by sfnate View Post
                        are bottle prices/ratios at Artisan and Drai's the same as a normal hour club?
                        Drais prices are similar to Trysts prices. Artisan are considerably cheaper. Infact they have cathouse like specials!

Comment

Are there any other After hours? Isnt there a strip club that has some kind of after hours club or something?

Comment

As a former drais host, i would say drais is the spot. The strip club your talking about is Posh. Posh is more if a locals spot with very cheap bottle prices.

Comment

Draissssssssssssssss
                              Thank You,
                              Zane Weber,
                              Assistant DIRECTOR
                              Drais Beach Club - Nightclub - AfterHours
                              702-702-800-9000(cell)
                              ----------------
                              Follow Me @
                              twitter.com/zane_weber
                              facebook.com/zaneweber
                              instagram: zane_weber