Best Bet for Thursday September 10, 2015 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best Bet for Thursday September 10, 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bet for Thursday September 10, 2015

Group of 6; 3 guys 3 girls. Looking for a table but don't want to break the bank (Under 1k).

Music interests: Mainstream EDM or a good HipHop DJ

Staying at Venetian, so was thinking TAO.

What do you guys think for a Thurs night?

Thanks!!

Personally I'm a fan of EBC at Night and they have 1 bottle minimums so you can stay under $1k. Tao used to be a great time, but they really aren't running well known DJs anymore.

Comment

Maybe Tryst bottle deal would work for you for Thursday. Very solid host.

Bobby Yeadon - 708-714-0280

2 Grey Goose for around $600 or 1 Goose with 1 Moet for $400 or so before taxes, auto grat, handshake.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Just to add another option to your list
        Drai's has EDM tomorrow night and they also have deals - can do 2 Goose for $600 and there's not really a bad table location there.

I would personally go Drai's, Tryst or EBC at Night over Tao. EBC at Night is a night pool party so that could be a big plus for you or you may prefer a traditional night club experience.

Comment

Where do you think 3 bottles for 1K and solid shake lands a group of 5 guys at Drais ? Thx

Comment

EBC at night looks fun. Always been a fan of XS nightswim. Anyone ever done The Bank on a thursday? Any good recommendations on hosts for Drais?

Appreciate all the help.

Comment

Originally posted by nvdre View Post
              EBC at night looks fun. Always been a fan of XS nightswim. Anyone ever done The Bank on a thursday? Any good recommendations on hosts for Drais?

Appreciate all the help.
              Never done Bank on Thursday but have been on other days. It's Vegas and its a club, so I had a good time, but I'd pick the other options of Bank - my personal preference
              For Drai's I highly recommend Ivan Bastida - 702-884-7980. He's always taken great care of me and my friends who I've set them up with.

Comment

Originally posted by BWD View Post
                Where do you think 3 bottles for 1K and solid shake lands a group of 5 guys at Drais ? Thx
                On a Thursday? I'm not sure what that can get you on a Thursday. I know that a 2 bottle special and a good shake typically would get you back wall. I don't know if that 3rd bottle is enough to get you bumped up or not.
                For comparison sake, earlier this summer a $1500 min and a solid shake got us upper dance floor (2nd tier) location on a Saturday night.

Comment

Is there a more prime back wall spot? Or better upper dance floor? Thx

Comment

Ended up at Drais this past Thursday. Had a great time. Ivan Bastida hooked us up with the 2 GreyGoose for $600, which i think we ended up getting 4 for $1200. A tip at the door got us the back wall dance floor table. Music was awesome.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X