Having a tough time deciding. EBC(david guetta) or Wet Republic(Calvin Harris)? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Having a tough time deciding. EBC(david guetta) or Wet Republic(Calvin Harris)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a tough time deciding. EBC(david guetta) or Wet Republic(Calvin Harris)?

i'm going on a monday

EBC has David Guetta DJing

Wet Republic has Calvin Harris DJing

need the pros/cons of each... Which pool is bigger? better? hotter girls?
    Last edited by Wynncore; 08-16-2015, 11:13 PM.

Calvin all the way in my opinion. Will draw a bigger party crowd I think
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

EBC hands down. All around it is a better experience that is hard to quantify. EBC has the stripper poles, it has table games, the layout is more interesting with better aesthetics, but really it's more than the some of it's parts. I think it comes down to attitude and EBC has the right amount of active and cool. Only reason I would go to Wet Republic was if they had a significantly better DJ or I was staying at the MGM Grand or Signature, otherwise I'd pick EBC.

Comment

legit flip a coin. keep coin for good luck. all hail the holy lucky coin.
        Las Vegas Trips

MGM October 2009
        Mirage June 2010
        New York New York February 2011
        Venetian November 2011
        MGM July 2012
        MGM May 2013
        Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
        Bellagio November 2015
        Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

Comment

I'm not a fan of Wet at all, especially GA so I'd go with EBC.

Comment

IMO DJs are almost a wash, EBC a significantly better venue

Comment

I don't like the feeling I get when I'm in line at WET that I'll be selected for a strip and cavity search at the security checkpoint. EBC gets my vote.
              2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
              2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
              2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
              2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
              2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X