Thursday Aug 13th talent - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Thursday Aug 13th talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Aug 13th talent

Which is a better call: EBC Nightswim with Grandtheft or Tryst with Tay James? It's just myself and maybe one or two girlfriends who are coming in early for a girls weekend. So, no table service. I'm just looking to hit the dance floor til dawn. Thoughts?

Ebc
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

ebc

Comment

where is the dance floor at EBC Nightswim?
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

Comment

in front of the DJ booth. same area as EBC i believe
          Jose Arriaga
          VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Me and my friend are having same discussion, we are arriving the afternoon of the 13th too. I think we're decided on EBC at night.

Comment

Definitely EBC @ Night... Got a table that same night and always down to meet up with forum members for a drink!

Grandtheft throws in a lot of hip hop elements into his sets so should be a great night!
              Last edited by ENC012E; 08-02-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ENC012E View Post
                Definitely EBC @ Night... Got a table that same night and always down to meet up with forum members for a drink!

Grandtheft throws in a lot of hip hop elements into his sets so should be a great night!
                That could work. I don't know the two gals I'm arriving with all that well. If they want to stay in the first night to get their beauty sleep I may just come alone. I'm staying at the hotel, so will just guest list us and see who's up for it.

Comment

Me and my buddy are definitely doing EBC at night on the 13th. Let me know if anyone is down to meet up.

Comment

Encore, any space on your table ? Wife and I might be interested. Ssaint, wife would happily join you for a girls night if you would like company, dancing till dawn is her thing too

Comment

My girl and I will also be doing EBC next Thursday. Lets all meet up and have a drink...or ten.

Comment

Originally posted by lcampbell55 View Post
                        My girl and I will also be doing EBC next Thursday. Lets all meet up and have a drink...or ten.
                        Or... 20!!

Comment

Pretty sure I wouldn't split bottle service with either one of you. Not a good investment on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaint View Post
                            Pretty sure I wouldn't split bottle service with either one of you. Not a good investment on my part.
                            lol

Looks like from this thread and the other thread for this weekend there will be quite the handful of us that will be in town! Just created a Groupme chat room so that it'd be easier to meet up or if anyone's trying sync up for tables. Download and join here:

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/15304263/5SdBXE
                            Last edited by ENC012E; 08-04-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ENC012E View Post
                              lol

Looks like from this thread and the other thread for this weekend there will be quite the handful of us that will be in town! Just created a Groupme chat room so that it'd be easier to meet up or if anyone's trying sync up for tables. Download and join here:

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/15304263/5SdBXE
                              I'll join the groupme chat on Thursday to try to meet up for a drink either directly before or inside EBC on Thursday night. I'm going no matter what, and may have 3 other girls with, if they all want to go. If we can coordinate, I'll stop by your table on my way to the dance floor. But, I wont plan to camp. If all 4 of us go, that's a lot of thirsty girls. There are few things more annoying than watching your bottle disappear in the hands of greedy strangers. On the flipside, there will be 9 of us at XS on Friday for Kaskade. We have an outdoor couch next to the DJ. Feel free to stop by. My guess is, the girls will be very friendly half a bottle in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X