Best 2K min table and experience on a Friday ? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best 2K min table and experience on a Friday ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 2K min table and experience on a Friday ?

Don't care about DJ or type of music. 5 guys total. Thoughts?

Best deal would probably by Tryst or Drai's. The best experience is based on so many factors it's kinda funny. I've had great nights on 2k tables and relatively boring one's even at the best clubs. I general at 2k, smaller clubs or clubs that are a bit more cramped by design will probably be better. You can get a good table at Hyde, Tao, Tryst and Drai's at that price point.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

CCC has the table bit nailed.

You need to know though that you will 100% over spend on that though. Be realistic.

2k is 3 bottles not including tax/grat/handhake/security. $2k with all that in is a two bottle minimum.

Your alcohol will be gone by 1am latest mate. Especially if women are involved. You need 4 bottles at least.

I would go with Hyde. I think its great there on Fridays

Comment

For about 2,5K all in (which is about 1,7-1,8K before taxes), you can have one magnum + 1 bottle at the terrace of Omnia, except if it's Calvin harris.

It is not the same music as in the main room though, but much better than Tryst in my opinion.

That is what I did on a saturday and had the best night of my trip (did also Hakkasan, Tryst, Marquee with BS and XS GA)

Comment

Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
          CCC has the table bit nailed.

You need to know though that you will 100% over spend on that though. Be realistic.

2k is 3 bottles not including tax/grat/handhake/security. $2k with all that in is a two bottle minimum.

Your alcohol will be gone by 1am latest mate. Especially if women are involved. You need 4 bottles at least.

I would go with Hyde. I think its great there on Fridays

Pay close attention to what tommO says. I tried to bold the key language. 5 dudes will crush 2-3 bottles early. I recall some of my early club trips we got 2-3 bottle tables. Then we would of course order 1-2 additional bottles. It took me a while (too long) to realize that if we were going to drink 4-5 bottles, then it made sense to get a 4-5 bottle table. You don't want to buy 4-5 bottles but be seated at a 2-3 bottle table.

Comment

Depends on who's playing where which will dictate the pricing. Sometime you could score back wall at XS for a 2k bottle min (not including tax/tip, etc). If you can, I'd say to bump that up just one more bottle so like a 2700 min spend table and you'd def be able to get a really good value spot.
            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

To second what Ryan said, had a 2.5k min backwall table at XS last week for Zedd. It was a fantastic time.
              So might be just a little above your budget but comes out to 4 bottles and an inside table at XS is a great experience.

For a more budget friendly play, you could get a really good table at Drai's for probably 1.5k min. I'm a big fan of Drais for a little bit cheaper time but still that big club feel experience.

Comment

We rarely overspend, but we have a ridiculous amount of discipline. That 2k at Drai's can go a looong way.
                Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                Late Summer July-August

Comment

Thx guys. Yeah of course i realize 2k min means 27-2900 all in. 3 bottles ....5 guys I dont think is terrible, with adequate pregame its half a bottle a man with 500ml left over for ladies etc. Works out to $550-600 a guy. Its the same old sitch, can be in a worse location better club or a better location worse club. I'd be afraid to go tryst on a Friday very hit miss. But drais or omnia terrace sound appealing. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
                    We rarely overspend, but we have a ridiculous amount of discipline. That 2k at Drai's can go a looong way.
                    Now will 2k min at Drais get you inside the main room or outside on the patios? I have 8 people in my group and have the same question as OP. Thanks!

Any thoughts on Tritonal @ Marquee - what would be the cheapest min tables in the main room? prob $3500 min?
                    Last edited by kmzizzle; 07-06-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kmzizzle View Post
                      Now will 2k min at Drais get you inside the main room or outside on the patios? I have 8 people in my group and have the same question as OP. Thanks!
                      you'll be in the main room unless if for some reason they have a massive event but even their live concerts normally sit people in the mezz for 2k.
                      Jose Arriaga
                      VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BWD View Post
                        3 bottles ....5 guys I dont think is terrible, with adequate pregame its half a bottle a man with 500ml left over for ladies etc. Works out to $550-600 a guy.
                        I've done 2 guys per bottle last trip with girls cycling through & felt we only ran out "early" one night. Also depends how hard you go during the day, we were very drunk at the pool parties.

Pregame, pace yourselves & do some digging before offering drinks to girls, a rat won't be able to hide for long. If you can't tell, give her the strongest glass of cranberry juice she's ever tasted
                        Last edited by PLAGUE; 07-06-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post
                          you'll be in the main room unless if for some reason they have a massive event but even their live concerts normally sit people in the mezz for 2k.
                          http://www.draisnightlife.com/book-t...ate=2015-08-22
                          (i know prices may differ website vs. host but..) mezz is 2.5k on here!! and 2.7k if u select 8 people

Comment

Originally posted by kmzizzle View Post

Any thoughts on Tritonal @ Marquee - what would be the cheapest min tables in the main room? prob $3500 min?
                            Last week Saturday (last Saturday of June) I had a group of 9 guys with a 1.5k min get an Upper Dance Floor table with solid host tip at Drai's . DJ was Fennixpawl.
                            So 2k min should get you inside even with a bigger name artist
                            Last edited by MikeK32; 07-06-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PLAGUE View Post
                              I've done 2 guys per bottle last trip with girls cycling through & felt we only ran out "early" one night. Also depends how hard you go during the day, we were very drunk at the pool parties.

Pregame, pace yourselves & do some digging before offering drinks to girls, a rat won't be able to hide for long. If you can't tell, give her the strongest glass of cranberry juice she's ever tasted
                              We call these "VLs" or Vodka Lights
                              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X