Mid-August club scene? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mid-August club scene?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-August club scene?

I went to Vegas for the first time over Memorial Day this year and am now in love! We are planning on going back August 14-17 and I was curious how the scene and vibe will be at the clubs and pool parties? It was great Memorial Day and I hope that didn't set my expectations too high.
    We are looking at Marquee/Wet for pool parties. Did same MDW. And Surrender/Tryst/XS for night since we will be at the Wynn.
    Thanks for input!

There won't be as many big name headliners, so prices will be lower. But otherwise, I've never noticed a real difference. I guess it isn't as packed, but I think it's just as fun. I actually like non-holiday trips better
    I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

I think you should go one more time in July just to get an accurate assessment
      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I feel this year is different with the big clubs having their big name DJs come on more often. especially XS.
        Definitely don't compare it to Memorial Day Weekend that is one of the biggest weekends of the year, but if you want to feel anywhere close to that stick to XS, Omnia, Hakk or any place with a special event or live performance.
        Jose Arriaga
        VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the replies! What about the pool parties? We are doing Wet Republic Sunday the 16th but can't decide what to do for Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
            I think you should go one more time in July just to get an accurate assessment
            I like the way you think! Going to Mexico in July, if it wasn't for that, it would be a real possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjscantlin View Post
              Thanks for the replies! What about the pool parties? We are doing Wet Republic Sunday the 16th but can't decide what to do for Friday.
              Tommy Trash @ EBC would be your best bet. Unless you're going to EBC for Kaskade on Saturday, in which case I'd check out Makj @ Drai's on Friday.
              Last edited by PLAGUE; 06-30-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Kaskade is interesting, XS Friday night. So he is flying right from Montreal to do Ile Soniq that evening to do his set at XS.
                Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X