another host recommendation thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

another host recommendation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another host recommendation thread

I don't want to scroll through 100 pages of threads for this info. Call me lazy. I need host contacts for Wet, EBC, Omnia and Drais. Here are my specific questions.

1. Drais. I recall reading that Traer is at Drais now. Is that correct? If so, I can use him. I used him for Tao. If not, who else should I use?

2. Wet. Does Thomas Gorman work at Wet (as well as Hakk)? Years ago I used him for Wet but that was before Hakk opened. If not, who should I use? I would like someone who will be at Wet when I go to the podium.

3. Omnia. Who should I use? I would like someone who will be at Omnia when I go to the podium.

4. EBC. Sadly Bobby Y does not cover EBC. Who should I use? I would like someone who will be at EBC when I go to the podium.

I will use Bobby Yeadon at XS and Thomas Gorman at Hakk.

Drais Beach Phil Loomis 774-239-2118

Drais Night Club AJ Rodriguez 760-799-3389 [email protected]

Wet Joe Santiago 702-370-2662 [email protected]

Omnia Bryce Giorgio 702-528-5209 [email protected] (I still use Thomas but per your request)

EBC Trevor Pickering 407-446-3255 [email protected]
    Last edited by dnix; 06-23-2015, 06:32 AM.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks dnix. And if you use Thomas for Omnia then I will.

Comment

Originally posted by blkshp
        +1 Trevor for EBC. He's been great ever since Anthony K left and has been taking great care of JC members.

+1 Joe Santiago for Wet. He does the table rope again this year and all teh checkins so is great to have as your host as you walkup and gets you sat right away.

+1 Phil for Drais Beach since he's currently working the podium this summer and has a long history with JC members.

Omnia is a bit hit or miss, so make sure you havea host there and ready for you or else the table checkin can be a bit of a hassle and overcrowded.

For Drais Nightclub, most members use Ivan Bastida currently and he's been getting a lot of love.

Also, a lot of people have been using a former member as well who's name is posted all over every thread.
        What's Ivan's number? I have been receiving VERY different offers for a Friday night at Drai's.

Comment

Originally posted by ecook0808 View Post
          What's Ivan's number? I have been receiving VERY different offers for a Friday night at Drai's.
          702-884-7980 for Ivan

Comment

I've been in contact with Traer regarding beach and night at Drai's in the last week and his quotes were solid. If he's not there still he has enough pull to get good deals for people. He was always good at Tao and I'd be surprised if he wasn't for Drai's as well.

Bobby Y is the man for XS but can also connect you with a couple guys at EBC. Since Bobby is one of the guys who trains all the hosts for the Wynn properties his "recommended" guys are good. He recommended me Jonathan Droubi at EBC - 832.206.5549
            "If we only live life once, we better make sure we live it to the fullest!"

facebook.com/michaeltheagent
            twitter.com/michaeltheagent

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X