Advance bookings or strip promoters? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advance bookings or strip promoters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance bookings or strip promoters?

Hi :-)

We are a group of 4 girls arriving in July from the UK. I wanted some advise on strip promoters as I've had friends approached on the strip and given guestlist/ free table service for clubs that evening. Should we wait and hold out for this? How often does this happen? Or should we just book guestlist/tables in advance?

Also can anyone tell me how long it takes for the hosts to respond to guestlist requests?

thanks for any help and advise :-)

welcome
    Its worth having a look at events now- see what you might like. Then get contact details. guestlists is usually a day of situation. So have an idea, have some contact info. Then you can wonder around if you like.

Comment

If you want to guarantee going to a certain club or having a table, then buy presale admission or book the table.

Generally, don't bother with promoters. That's just another layer of middleman - contact the hosts at the clubs directly and figure out what they can do for you.

Comment

I've never known a group of attractive girls to not get comped a table somewhere.
        Venetian 2007
        Palazzo 2008
        Mirage, Encore 2009
        Wynn, Vdara 2010
        Palms Place, Mirage 2011
        Aria, Vdara 2012
        MGM Grand 2013
        Mirage 2014
        Palazzo, Cosmopolitan, Aria 2015

Comment

Originally posted by irishvic View Post
          I've never known a group of attractive girls to not get comped a table somewhere.
          who said they were attractive?

haha, joking!

Comment

The other catch regarding free table service is that if someone comes in and is willing to pay for the table it is no longer free and you are now part of the crowd.

Personally, if there is a specific club or dj you want to see, I would go with what avseg says.
            Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I don't hear as much about girls getting comped much anymore at the big clubs. Maybe free admission on guestlist. Presale for girls is usually so cheap, I'd look at the venues and dj's you want to see and just do presale. then you don't have to worry about trying to find ways to get in, etc.
              2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Comp tables happen, but is not something that should be expected. Its definitely not going to be set up by the strip promoters though.
                Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                Late Summer July-August

Comment

Definitely go with a host and not the strip promotors. I had so many strip promotors hand me passes then expect compensation lol . Some of the passes looked like they were picked up off the ground lmao
                  Flamingo 2013( First Trip)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
                    Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
                    tonyyarddog2
                    Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
                    05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
                  • Teenagentec
                    Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                    Teenagentec
                    Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                    05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
                  • artedm
                    Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                    artedm
                    monday may 27
                    greg lopez - tao beach
                    amiri paul- matquee day
                    dj shift- wet republic
                    murphu kennedy- liquid
                    jt - dayligh...
                    05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
                  Working...