Bottle service - day club or nightclub? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle service - day club or nightclub?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle service - day club or nightclub?

Hi,

i'm sure opinions will be mixed, but i just wanted to get some pros & cons for doing BS during the day vs night?

There are 3 guys going over for a long weekend in July and haven't got a huge budget so will probably only do Bottle Service once.

which clubs are best for GA and what's the difference between day & night bottle service.

Which gives you the best value and atmosphere?

I personally prefer doing a dayclub min vs bottle service at night, but for best bang for your buck I would recommend you do night.

At day clubs if you go early enough you can find a place to lay down your towel, chill in the pool, etc. I feel like at night time having a place to sit, hangout and a table to bring girls to will give you that much more of an experience.

If it were me, I would go GA at somewhere like Wet Republic or MDC/EBC and do BS at night at a place like Light/Omnia/Hakkasan.

You can always look at doing a split with people here on the forums too. I've partied with JC'ers a few times in the past and they were some of the best parties I've been to.

Comment

Originally posted by jase-op View Post
      I personally prefer doing a dayclub min vs bottle service at night, but for best bang for your buck I would recommend you do night.

At day clubs if you go early enough you can find a place to lay down your towel, chill in the pool, etc. I feel like at night time having a place to sit, hangout and a table to bring girls to will give you that much more of an experience.

If it were me, I would go GA at somewhere like Wet Republic or MDC/EBC and do BS at night at a place like Light/Omnia/Hakkasan.

You can always look at doing a split with people here on the forums too. I've partied with JC'ers a few times in the past and they were some of the best parties I've been to.
      thanks for the tip.

Why do you prefer doing bottle service at a dayclub?

Comment

we are staying at the cosmo so planning to do MDC (free entry) on Friday.

Comment

If you only have 3 guys, and a limited budget I'd do a day club hands down. You can get a lot out of a $500 daybed or table. If you're willing to do a table split, then a big nightclub is an option.
          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
          Late Summer July-August

Comment

It depends on your interests...but bottom line you can't go wrong.

For example, for $1000 I rather spend it on a table in the evening then share a tiny day or lilypad with a couple people at the pool.

But on the other hand, at the majority of pool parties...if you don't have a reservation, you're kinda just standing around the whole time. CCC makes a great point as well..$500 at tier2 pools like Tao Beach or Liquid can go a LONG ways.
            Next trip: ???

Comment

This is a tough one regarding day vs night.

I'd say its a ceiling vs floor thing.

With day, because the venues are so much smaller, without BS you're kinda just wandering around a lot. So you have a lower floor but a lower ceiling.

With night, you can easily have a great time without BS, however your ceiling is much higher because shit get's crazy at night.

in the end, depends on what type of group you have.
              2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Thanks for the advice so far;

Which do you think are more suited to GA, day or night clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by seanc View Post
                  thanks for the tip.

Why do you prefer doing bottle service at a dayclub?
                  For me, it's the atmosphere. I love being outdoors while partying in Vegas and I feel like you can talk to people more at a dayclub vs. night club.

What others said about getting a lower minimum is true too.

You can always think about doing budget tier 2 parties for both dayclub and night club - for example if you do Tao/Liquid as mentioned for $500, and then Tryst for $550 for 2 goose - you're probably spending all in - $1350 before host tip for 2 decent bottle service parties.

Comment

Depends what you are after. Some people like to get sweaty and in the thick of the dancefloor at night : if you're that kind of person, then having a table can seem a little pedestrian and "out of the party".

Key difference for me is that it is much harder to find a spot to sit down / rest / relax at night, rather than the day - and this is why people prefer to get tables at night (especially if there are girls in your group).

There also seems to be more space at dayclubs, than nightclubs - so GA is better.

All that being said, I actually prefer dayclubs and having a good spot - like an EBC lilypad - because it's an experience we don't have back here. You can also use your minimum on pitchers of cocktails and just chill, rather than smacking down mixed spirit drinks all night.
                    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Originally posted by ocam View Post
                      Depends what you are after. Some people like to get sweaty and in the thick of the dancefloor at night : if you're that kind of person, then having a table can seem a little pedestrian and "out of the party".

Key difference for me is that it is much harder to find a spot to sit down / rest / relax at night, rather than the day - and this is why people prefer to get tables at night (especially if there are girls in your group).

There also seems to be more space at dayclubs, than nightclubs - so GA is better.

All that being said, I actually prefer dayclubs and having a good spot - like an EBC lilypad - because it's an experience we don't have back here. You can also use your minimum on pitchers of cocktails and just chill, rather than smacking down mixed spirit drinks all night.

appreciate this information!

I'm only 30, but definitely not that fussed about being on the dancefloor all night!

The dayclub BS sounds more appealing, we arent big spirt drinkers, more beers to be honest! We are planning to do ECB on Friday 10th July for TJR, we dont want a lilypad because we want food, what would you recommend for 4 guys? Beach couch?

Comment

If I was you, I would just do the lilypad, if they allow a group of 4 guys - though if they say you can't have one with an all male group, often a tip will magically permit it.

Order and eat food over where they serve it. Yes, this will be additional to your min and you can't eat it on your lilypad, but the position right on the water is worth the inconvenience.

The fallback would be a well-positioned beach couch.
                        EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

If I was you, I would just do the lilypad, if they allow a group of 4 guys - though if they say you can't have one with an all male group, often a tip will magically permit it.

Order and eat food over where they serve it. Yes, this will be additional to your min and you can't eat it on your lilypad, but the position right on the water is worth the inconvenience.

The fallback would be a well-positioned beach couch.

thanks for this. any tips on the best positioned beach couch and how to get it? I've looked at the interactive map and cant seem to find the beach couches?

Comment

You will have better chances of selecting your spot with a host tip. You should discuss in advance with a host how much you will need to secure a particular spot.

If you look here: http://vipnite.com/maps/encb-25w.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are beach couches at the bottom L/R of the stairs from the gaming pavillion.

Comment

This is where I'm at as well. I also hate not having a home base at a day club.
                              Venetian 2007
                              Palazzo 2008
                              Mirage, Encore 2009
                              Wynn, Vdara 2010
                              Palms Place, Mirage 2011
                              Aria, Vdara 2012
                              MGM Grand 2013
                              Mirage 2014
                              Palazzo, Cosmopolitan, Aria 2015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse