Hoping someone can give us an update on whether this is actually as "unique" as the ads make it out to be, or if it is just a few extra decorations and acrobats. I realize last night was its first night, but looking for updates on what all the buzz is about. Heading out in August and the Sunday plan was obviously Nightswim, but wanted to keep an eye on Omnia as well. If its not all that different, will likely stick to Omnia Saturday and Nightswim Sunday. Thanks for any early feedback.
Imagine at Omnia
Collapse
X
-
It honestly is just a few extra decorations and acrobats, but that's what I was expecting. I had a table last night and I think going in with higher expectations than that would be a disappointment. That said, I thought the extra decorations and acrobats were pretty cool. It was fun to see all the waitresses in costume including wigs - it was hard to recognize a lot of them. And Omnia staff did hand out wearable fairy wings with an LED lighting scheme for all the female guests, which were a big hit with my group.
Also, while it's the slowest I've ever seen Omnia, it was honestly a lot busier than I predicted for the first Sunday. I am a Chuckie fan, so of course I had a good time.
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment