Bachelor Party Thoughts - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party Thoughts

Hey guys! I'm the best man coming up for a wedding in August (will actually be my first wedding lol). All my boys are about the single life.

The bachelor party will be July 10-12 (Fri-Sun). We all live in the SoCal area so we will be getting out there at different times that Friday. Friday night will be 8 guys while Saturday will be 10. Staying at Venetian, 2 Bella Suites.

I should first say we don't really care about DJ's etc. We are in our mid 20's and care about raging mostly.

For Friday night I was thinking of doing a b2g1 at 1Oak, but am obviously open to other ideas...

Saturday day we are all in for Tao Beach. Probably will setup a cabana for 1.5. If anyone has a host there, please recommend! Used to do Trear but now that he is gone...

Saturday before 8 we are doing Spearmint (if anyone has a host that would be great).

For Saturday night we will be doing 6 bottles of Goose at Tryst with my cuzzo Bobby Bottleservice.

This sits pretty well with our budget, we could go a lil above I believe... Almost everyone has budgeted 1k (but that includes the room).
    Last edited by ecook0808; 05-26-2015, 01:42 PM.

I'm sure somone can chime in with host contacts.

Do you guys prioritize BS or quality of party atmosphere?
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
      I'm sure somone can chime in with host contacts.

Do you guys prioritize BS or quality of party atmosphere?

I really just need hosts for Spearmint and Tao Beach, and then ideas for Friday.

Bottles are the priority, and since our budget is decent it makes sense to do that IMO. Bobby would have no issue walking us in to XS but we do have the cash do to BS at solid clubs for each event.

Comment

Should we look at Drai's instead of 1OAK for Friday??

Comment

Originally posted by ecook0808 View Post
          Should we look at Drai's instead of 1OAK for Friday??
          Might as well. Probably going to be more expensive. Traer is there assuming nothing has changed. Fantastic spot.

Comment

Originally posted by TimWhalen View Post
            Might as well. Probably going to be more expensive. Traer is there assuming nothing has changed. Fantastic spot.
            Yeah he still is. Haven't done Drai's at night (I usually stick to XS since Bobby).

Drais vs 1Oak anyone?

Comment

I'm planning a bachelorette party and we'll be there that same weekend too! There will be 10 of us from CA as well, crazy!

With regards to your question, I'd definitely recommend Drai's over 1Oak if you can swing it in your budget. With the right host, costs should be comparable, as long as you're not super picky about table location. Our group went to 1Oak for a bachelorette last year, but even with us dancing on our tables and getting wasted off our bottle service, I wouldn't say it was the best club we've ever been to. That said, if you and your boys prefer Hip Hop/Top 40 over House/EDM, 1Oak might be more your style.

Also, with regards to your pool party plans, if you don't have a host that's for sure gonna hook you up with the best cabana at Tao Beach, you might wanna consider spending your 1.5K minimum at Drai's Beach Club. You won't be able to get a cabana for that amount, but any of their pool deck booths or tables are prime locations because it's not a huge venue like EBC, and if you'll be spending most of your time in the center of the action anyway, it shouldn't really matter whether you have a cabana, daybed, booth...hell, any real estate with some shade is good when you're roasting in 110+ degree July heat in Vegas. Unless you've already been to Tao Beach and have a particular liking for that smaller atmosphere or you're deadset on their cabana, I'd check out Drai's Beach Club. Might even want to look into Marquee or Daylight for their daybeds.

Comment

Yeah, we are deciding between Drai's and 1Oak right now. Traer has always hooked me up so we might to Drai's.

I go about 6-7x a year so obviously have been to both Drai's Beach and Tao Beach. Looks like we are getting a cabana at Tao for 1k that Saturday.

I Pm'ed u as well!

Comment

If you're looking for more of an Open Format DJ and Drai's has one spinning that night, Drai's >>> 1OAK all day!

And even if there's not an Open Format Drai's >>> 1OAK all day!

Comment

Interesting. Seems like more people on the board are into Drai's. Might as well reach out to Cousin Traer.

Comment

I'd prob say Drai's is a tier 1.5. Not quite up with the tier 1's but def much better than the other options for tier 2.
                      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Yeah. The dayparty sucked when I was there for LDW, but will have to give it a shot.

Comment

I'll say this about Drai's, it may not have the most appealing lineups but I think it is one of the best looking clubs in vegas with an unparalleled view.
                          Venetian 2007
                          Palazzo 2008
                          Mirage, Encore 2009
                          Wynn, Vdara 2010
                          Palms Place, Mirage 2011
                          Aria, Vdara 2012
                          MGM Grand 2013
                          Mirage 2014
                          Palazzo, Cosmopolitan, Aria 2015

Comment

Agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ecook0808 View Post
                              Yeah. The dayparty sucked when I was there for LDW, but will have to give it a shot.
                              Really? How so? I was thinking of checking it out on my next trip.

I went on a Sat night back in November and it was good, but not great. Figured it would be better in summer...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X