Fight Weekend Avg Table Min - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Fight Weekend Avg Table Min

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fight Weekend Avg Table Min

    Hi Guys,

    I was talking to my buddy and he mentioned table mins are in the astronomical figures for this HUGE weekend in Vegas. While I do agree table mins are going to be extremely high, the number he suggested was mind boggling and cannot believe that.

    What is the talk of the town? What are the avg mins going around town for the Tier 1s? (I know this is dependend on table locations, etc.)... but I am just curious.

    I'm not trying to blow up anyones spot, so if you don't want to be specific, I get it... I just want to know what the avg mins are if you had to take a guess.

    Thx

  • #2
    I guess you would have the greatest concentration of wealth decending on Las Vegas. There will be millionaires and celebrities galore.

    Therefore even the worst tabes will command the highest prices. I heard tables going for 20k, 50k 100k

    You have to realise that these millionaires/billionaires etc dont bat an eye lid.

    Demand and supply in full effect

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X