GA friendly clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA friendly clubs

Hi all! I was wondering which Vegas clubs are GA friendly? My group tried Surrender last year and we loved the open outside area and the fact that there were places to sit! Soooo we were curious if there were any other clubs with areas and seating like this. We're college students on a budget so we probably won't be able to afford bottle service. Thanks!
    Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
    July 2015...

XS is generally considered to be one of the best GA friendly with a large outside area. All indoor and outdoor seating is generally reserved at all venues, including Surrender and XS, but bouncers aren't always super strict about it, which is probably what you experienced at Surrender. I've even seen the worst indoor tables at XS being occupied by non-paying people at the end of the night, but again that purely depends on the bouncers and night you are there. Wherever you were seated at Surrender on a busy night they easily could have had bouncers kicking you out of the spot.

I'm a big fan of Light for GA. No seating to be found, but it does have an area going all the way around the venue with a railing and between the bar and the stage there is a flat portion of the rail that you can rest drinkings on and lean against. Great for resting a bit if you tire of the dance floor. They also have always had reentry and a fountain right outside the venue with rock area that you can sit on if you need a real break, along with a store right next to the entrance that sells $6 double sized cans of beer for cheap drinks if you are on a budget.
    Last edited by maxutilsperusd; 04-26-2015, 06:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

There are a bunch of threads on this topic - here's a good recent one:

http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...bottle-service

Comment

Any dayclub is fine.

XS is good and (apparently) Omnia.
        EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Originally posted by avseg View Post
          There are a bunch of threads on this topic - here's a good recent one:

http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...bottle-service
          Thank you so much for this!
          Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
          July 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post
            XS is generally considered to be one of the best GA friendly with a large outside area. All indoor and outdoor seating is generally reserved at all venues, including Surrender and XS, but bouncers aren't always super strict about it, which is probably what you experienced at Surrender. I've even seen the worst indoor tables at XS being occupied by non-paying people at the end of the night, but again that purely depends on the bouncers and night you are there. Wherever you were seated at Surrender on a busy night they easily could have had bouncers kicking you out of the spot.

I'm a big fan of Light for GA. No seating to be found, but it does have an area going all the way around the venue with a railing and between the bar and the stage there is a flat portion of the rail that you can rest drinkings on and lean against. Great for resting a bit if you tire of the dance floor. They also have always had reentry and a fountain right outside the venue with rock area that you can sit on if you need a real break, along with a store right next to the entrance that sells $6 double sized cans of beer for cheap drinks if you are on a budget.
            Thanks for the info! We weren't sitting at any of the reserved seating areas or anything. We were sitting on the little stone seating areas that circle around the plants, you know what I mean? We didn't want to just plop ourselves down on unoccupied daybeds and then get booted out! We knew better. But there were lots of GA people like us that were relaxing by the plants and sipping their drinks and talking.
            Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
            July 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by iluvlotr View Post
              Thanks for the info! We weren't sitting at any of the reserved seating areas or anything. We were sitting on the little stone seating areas that circle around the plants, you know what I mean? We didn't want to just plop ourselves down on unoccupied daybeds and then get booted out! We knew better. But there were lots of GA people like us that were relaxing by the plants and sipping their drinks and talking.
              Yeah, there are similar spots at Marquee and XS if the outdoor sections are fully open, so both of those are good options.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X