Best Value Bottle Service - Sunday 4/26 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best Value Bottle Service - Sunday 4/26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Value Bottle Service - Sunday 4/26

3 of us (2 guy, 1 girl) are looking for bottle service on Sunday 4/26. We don't need to be in a tier 1 club but want to go somewhere with EDM and decent prices. Any suggestions?

Sunday your main options are XS, Drai's, Hak, The Bank. Drai's and Bank are going to have the "best deals" but also aren't EDM focused. Drai's is Hip Hop on Sundays and Bank is Top 40/Hip Hop. Drai's has 2 goose for $600 and Bank you should be able to get B1G1.
    Assuming those are out because you want EDM, you've got XS and Hak. XS has Sunday deals, depending on the DJ the prices fluctuate. But it's 2 bottles for anywhere from $600 - $800. Hak - I am not familiar with any specific deals but know you can get lower table mins than Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Zedd is at XS that Sunday for Nightswim soft open.

Comment

Not to hijack, similar question....but any kind of deals for Friday night going on this week? (two guys)

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam
          Best Sunday deals...

Drais 2 belvedere for 600
          XS 2 vodka for 595 (vodka champagne for 495)
          Life buy1 get 1 or 595 2 vodka package or 395 goose and champagne
          Ah thanks - I always forget about Life!

Comment

Originally posted by braden801 View Post
            Not to hijack, similar question....but any kind of deals for Friday night going on this week? (two guys)
            Pretty sure you can get the Tryst deals on Friday's too. So that's 2 goose for $450 (or 1 goose/1 moet for $300). Besides that no "deals" per say but could possibly swing some B1G1's at lower tier venues depending on demand + good host tip

Comment

Tryst and Life are your best bets for deals on Fridays., I believe.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
                Tryst and Life are your best bets for deals on Fridays., I believe.
                Any idea on prices/deals for Life on a Friday? They seem to get solid djs that day

Comment

Not to also thread hijack but I have a group of 4 guys going in June 11-14. Looking for best deals on Thursday nights and maybe Friday. Right now we are looking at 200-300 all in per person for everything, would be more but half are 2 are barely committing to that. Know the Tryst and Drais deals but wondering what else is out there. Anything at Hak on a Thursday night? Also what are some deals for pool parties we could get since people tend to say money will go further

Comment

I think your basic bets are Tryst and Drais... i dont know but SLS are craving patronage... they might be able to do a deal if they are open that night... you might be able to get something at TAO too...

Comment

Thanks for the input!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X