Best GA nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best GA nightclubs

Going with my wife and another couple and it doesn't appear BS will be best option. Always heard XS and Surrender were good? Anywhere else?

Most people on this forum like making recommendations for days of the week if not specific days since then you know what venues are open or even the specific DJ, so you'll get better recommendations saying "We're going Thursday night - Sunday morning, or July 23-26th" than just in general.

XS and Surrender both have outside portions which is typically why they are recommended for GA, so with respect to other clubs that outside portions you also have Marquee and now Omnia. Pretty much the main recommendation is to skip Hakkasan GA since it's just too packed on a regular basis with no outside to take a breather.

Comment

Xs and Omnia, nuff said. Marquee has a sizable outdoor area but you might get caught in the Circle of Death a few times before reaching it lol
      2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
      2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
      2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
      2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
      2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Originally posted by scooner View Post
        Xs and Omnia, nuff said. Marquee has a sizable outdoor area but you might get caught in the Circle of Death a few times before reaching it lol
        Will second this. After spending more time at XS recently I much prefer it to Marquee.

Comment

It's easy to get outside at Marquee. It's getting back in the main room/finding a spot to relax that's the issue. Light, Drai's and Life are also good GA clubs.
          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
          Late Summer July-August

Comment

Thanks! I've done GA Marquee and can't say it was terrible but definitely not great. Might give Drai's a shot Apr. 18th for MakJ

Comment

Originally posted by abeezy21 View Post
              Thanks! I've done GA Marquee and can't say it was terrible but definitely not great. Might give Drai's a shot Apr. 18th for MakJ
              Gonna be at Drais that night! Can't wait. I might stay on till the lights come on!
              LVH June '08
              LVH June '09
              LVH 4thofJuly '10
              Encore EDC '11
              Encore LDW '11
              Vdara MDW '14
              Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...