gopro in club/pool party? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

gopro in club/pool party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopro in club/pool party?

hey guys i am headed to vegas for easter weekend and wanted to take my gopro for the trip. Would i be allowed to take it in clubs and/or pool parties?

I've read a lot on here about them and it seems to be hit or miss, I am going to try in April though too.
    2013 Plant Hollywood
    2014 MGM
    2014 Aria

*upcoming plans..
    MGM Apr 24-28 2015

Comment

I've personally never had a problem with it, but don't be stupid with it either (upskirts , putting it in peoples faces, acting a fool, etc) and you should be ok. Just if you're asked to put it away, it's probably best to keep it away so it doesn't "vanish"

Comment

Haven't you ever heard of "what happens in Vegas?" Lol. Seriously though not to be a downer but I don't want to end up on some video posted to Youtube when I'm trying to escape reality for a couple days.

Comment

Welcome to the YouTube generation Ray Day. Not only can you end up on someone's VLOG you can end up on the establishments videos and pics. They snapped me one time on the pole. At first I was like oh shit! But I looked so hot I just embraced it lol... People like to have a memory. I would do it but I am the worst at remembering.
          LVH June '08
          LVH June '09
          LVH 4thofJuly '10
          Encore EDC '11
          Encore LDW '11
          Vdara MDW '14
          Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

I know you need to be extra careful these days! I would never condone any type of questionable behavior with the opposite sex if married or in a committed relationship, but a friend of mine has had to (on multiple occasions) contact websites and/or venues to pull certain pictures down, which they happily complied with

Comment

i just like it because i rarely remember to take pictures on our trips, its fun to remember some of the fun stuff that went down. Plus i just love the video you can get of all the cool lighting etc. in the club.

Comment

do it hangover style watch it all together ONCE and delete it lol
                LVH June '08
                LVH June '09
                LVH 4thofJuly '10
                Encore EDC '11
                Encore LDW '11
                Vdara MDW '14
                Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

Security at Daylight said no GoPro's. (March 2014)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X