Jackify Wristbands 2015 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Jackify Wristbands 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackify Wristbands 2015

Hello,

Does anyone know when these go on sale or if they're even available this year - nothing on Jackify website and I want to book!

We're still unsure of what we're gonna do with Jackify this year or if we're gonna do it all. If you need to be guestlisted or need pre-sale tickets at places we can help out with that
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

Is it safe to assume Jackify is not operating this year. Just the regular MayOD?

Comment

Originally posted by JCrew7384 View Post
        Is it safe to assume Jackify is not operating this year. Just the regular MayOD?
        I'll have some more information on this next week, as of now the may invasion is being organized by the members themselves, they're just all doing table splits, pre-sales, guestlists, etc.
        Jose Arriaga
        VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

I did the Jackify wristbands last year in August and it was one of my best experiences in Vegas. Hope you guys really come through again this year!

Comment

Was just curious on the status of Jackify...

Comment

I dont see Jackify coming back. At least not in the form it once was.
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

Hey all,

Jackify will be coming back next year bigger and stronger then ever. Working hard to make it amazing. We should have some more information around September. Stay tuned!
                We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X