Pre-Sale With Walk-In? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pre-Sale With Walk-In?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Sale With Walk-In?

Hey everyone, I will be in Vegas for my bachelor party during the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight weekend (getting in Wednesday April 29th flying out Monday May 4th). I get in around 10pm on Wednesday and was thinking about hitting up Light in Mandalay. For Wednesday night, it will only be me and one friend, so we aren't going to do bottle service.

I don't mind paying a cover/buying pre-sale, I just hate waiting in line. So, my question is, if you are going to give a handshake to get walked in, do you buy pre-sale tickets or do you just pay at the door?
    Lived in Vegas from 2006 - 09.
    Next Vegas trip Mayweather fight weekend/my bachelor party (Wed. April 29th - Mon. May 4th)

Originally posted by eck34 View Post
    Hey everyone, I will be in Vegas for my bachelor party during the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight weekend (getting in Wednesday April 29th flying out Monday May 4th). I get in around 10pm on Wednesday and was thinking about hitting up Light in Mandalay. For Wednesday night, it will only be me and one friend, so we aren't going to do bottle service.

I don't mind paying a cover/buying pre-sale, I just hate waiting in line. So, my question is, if you are going to give a handshake to get walked in, do you buy pre-sale tickets or do you just pay at the door?
    Contact a host and ask - but, generally, pay at the door.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

you might see who surrender announces
      http://surrender.wantickets.com/Even...Special-Guest/

that said its really hard to estimate how long a line will be- but with it being mid week and not a huge name dj
      Looks like light presales are around $38 each- usually the door price is higher then presale and a walkin will usually be a little higher then the door price.
      Will just mention light might have a guestlist even ratio 1 guy 1 girl free entry before 12am if you could find some girls.

Comment

Would a handshake work for C Harris on a Friday at Hakkasan ? That night just me and my one friend want to check that party out the rest of the group I believe want to go to Xs. I can buy advance ticket now for 75, but after fees over 90.
        I guess my question is how much would work for each person with no advance ticket if you get there lets say around open time and you don't want to wait on line?
        Thanks
        currently a gimp

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam
          the presale line is generally extremely quick
          You seem like somebody who would have a better idea. MDC has it's April lineup with every day except the first Saturday in april. Do you think this likely because they are working on bringing in a "big name" dj because though some of the DJs could be good, there is no big name DJs at all ,for April lineup at MDC. I can't think why they have DJs announced for the last 3 Saturdays in April but not the first. They will be competing with EB opening with Guetta.
          currently a gimp

Comment

Never mind another poster confirmed mins ago it is Alesso. Which is awesome
            currently a gimp

Comment

Hakkasan runs a expedited entry line for 2x the door cover which could be $125 so $125x2

Originally posted by Jersey7666 View Post
              Would a handshake work for C Harris on a Friday at Hakkasan ? That night just me and my one friend want to check that party out the rest of the group I believe want to go to Xs. I can buy advance ticket now for 75, but after fees over 90.
              I guess my question is how much would work for each person with no advance ticket if you get there lets say around open time and you don't want to wait on line?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam
                the presale line is generally extremely quick
                This...

Had the same concern going to Hakkasan on the Friday of Super Bowl weekend for Calvin Harris. We got there a few minutes before midnight with pre-sales and waited less than 10 minutes. The wait wasn't because they were holding the line, that was a fast as they could check ID's/tix. Hakkasan pre-sale is nice because they guarantee entry up til midnight. I believe XS only guarantees entry if you are there by 10:30, however if you do your research on these boards, you can get a reliable walk-in at XS setup later without any hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by ponch62 View Post
                  This...

Had the same concern going to Hakkasan on the Friday of Super Bowl weekend for Calvin Harris. We got there a few minutes before midnight with pre-sales and waited less than 10 minutes. The wait wasn't because they were holding the line, that was a fast as they could check ID's/tix. Hakkasan pre-sale is nice because they guarantee entry up til midnight. I believe XS only guarantees entry if you are there by 10:30, however if you do your research on these boards, you can get a reliable walk-in at XS setup later without any hassle.
                  This is great, thank you. I was actually thinking about buying pre-sale for Calvin Harris at Hakkassan Sunday night (everyone else is flying out during the day Sunday).

Thank you to everyone else as well. I will probably just wait to purchase pre-sale for Light Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be that crazy.
                  Next Vegas trip Mayweather fight weekend/my bachelor party (Wed. April 29th - Mon. May 4th)

Comment

XS Vs Hakkasan Friday night. C Harris at Hak but Guetta at XS. Both big name DJs but I can't help to notice that after fees Harris is almost 100 bucks for pre sale and Guetta(just as big as a name) is only 35(after fees)....Harris more than double. Been to Hak a couple times but never to XS. I think I might check out XS, is there a restriction or something I am missing(stupid question it just seems really cheap) and with a pre sale what is a good time to go? Opens at 10, but getting to a line at 11, ok?
                    Thanks
                    currently a gimp

Comment

XS Vs Hakkasan Friday night. C Harris at Hak but Guetta at XS. Both big name DJs but I can't help to notice that after fees Harris is almost 100 bucks for pre sale and Guetta(just as big as a name) is only 35(after fees)....Harris more than double. Been to Hak a couple times but never to XS. I think I might check out XS, is there a restriction or something I am missing(stupid question it just seems really cheap) and with a pre sale what is a good time to go? Opens at 10, but getting to a line at 11, ok?
                      Thanks
                      With the fight being at MGM that weekend there will be a lot of money walking around Friday night, so it maybe a little more pricey than it would be otherwise. Wait until Sunday and see Calvin Harris at Hak for $30 (that's what I am doing). I haven't been to XS in a couple of years (never been to Hak). Check to make sure there aren't guarenteed times for entry. I saw that entry at Hak is only guarenteed until midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by eck34 View Post
                        With the fight being at MGM that weekend there will be a lot of money walking around Friday night, so it maybe a little more pricey than it would be otherwise. Wait until Sunday and see Calvin Harris at Hak for $30 (that's what I am doing). I haven't been to XS in a couple of years (never been to Hak). Check to make sure there aren't guarenteed times for entry. I saw that entry at Hak is only guarenteed until midnight.

My bad I should have posted date....I am going to Vegas April 2-8. So it's Friday April 3
                        currently a gimp

Comment

Presale tickets start cheap then as tickets sell they keep raising the price

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                            XS is better if you don't have a table anyway.
                            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Buying tickets for a group of 4 guys. Do they email 4 individual tickets to print out, or is it all on one page?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X