40 year old couple wanna dance!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

40 year old couple wanna dance!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 year old couple wanna dance!!

Hi.
    My husband and I are coming to town and wanna have some fun!!
    We are a good looking white couple from Canada that want to cut loose..
    We are looking to dance our asses off to some really good music that just flows and flows.
    Was thinking Drais just to get the views, on a Thursday, but we will be there for a week so anything is possible. (except a Monday night)
    Not really into hip hop much. Is that going to limit our choices?
    What do you guys suggest? Looking for the total Vegas club experience.
    We used to LOVE Club Utopia, if anyone remembers that place....That place blew our minds.....We have never been able to top that place, yet....!
    Thank you!!

Don't have to worry much if you aren't into hip hop - stay in the bigger name clubs. Drais, XS, Marquee, Light, Hakkasan, Omnia are all good choices and will probably blow your minds more than Utopia did.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Well, being that you are good looking White Couple we can definitely help you out....

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
        Well, being that you are good looking White Couple we can definitely help you out....
        LMFAO and SMFH
        "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
        Palms 2009
        MGM 2009
        Caesars 2011
        Sky Lofts 2011
        Palms Place 2012
        Planet Hollywood 2012
        Hard Rock 2012
        Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Looooool

Comment

I think you're being a bit harsh. Think the point she is trying to make is that they are confident and feel like they can mix it with the 20 and 30 somethings in the clubs.

Drais is a good choice for Thursday. I would suggest you also check out, at least, XS (which in my opinion is the best club in LV)

You don't say when you are travelling but perhaps also check out a pool party if they are open by the date of your trip.
            EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

well, being that you are good looking white couple we can definitely help you out....
              lol!

Comment

Good looking goes a long ways.

I would try and see every club if you get the chance. Since you are there for a week you have plenty of time just to drop in for a drink or two and look around.

The production and design/feel are well worth the $50 you will pay to get in if you haven't ever seen them.

Then when you come back next time you can single out the ones you liked and plan around that.
                "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
                June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
                November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
                July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
                March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

To all those that helped, thank you, this really helps!!
                  Cant wait!!

Oh, would XS be good on a Sunday??

Comment

Salut Annie !
                    When are you going to Vegas exactly ? XS Nightswim begins in May. It is a great party on Sunday night.
                    Trip # 11:
                    Halloween 2015, Encore

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X