Tables for 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tables for 2

Arrive in Vegas on a non holiday June weekend this year.

Just going to be me and a mate, last time we went a few years back there were 8 of us so slightly different with table service etc.

Looking to do a few pools with daybed and 1 night.
    Not really bothered about which club as long as not tier 3 sh*t.

What do you think your talking mins for 2 guys at the pools and a table at night?

Cheers

A buddy of mine and I got BS at Marquee last year it was about $1700 all in for two bottles. It was a Saturday night. Great night too. Had a table outside and tipped security $50 who did an excellent job. One of the better nights I've had in Vegas. Sometimes it's nice to have the outdoor tables where you can actually sit and relax while still getting the club experience. I think you also get a more mature crowd out there for what it's worth.

Comment

Looking at a budget of about 4k for the 2 pools and table at night all in.

Just not sure if possible.........

Comment

I have done a table for 2 at XS on a Sunday once with a 1 bottle minimum (non-Nightswim), but otherwise never needed a small table like that.

But you could always partner up with some others from the forum here to make your money stretch, which can be a ton of fun as you get to meet new people too. I personally will be in Vegas in June for EDC, June 18-22, and will look to split tables/daybeds at the pools that weekend probably closer to the actual date.

Comment

I did a table for 2 at Marquee in the Library for a 1 bottle minimum. Got it VERY last minute (night of, 11:30pm) by calling a host I was working with on something else, told him I'd have $100 for him and a table magically opened up. Once it died down in the Library they closed it up and moved our bottle outside which was nice. Under $950 all in, so $4k should be doable unless you're looking for DF tables or something. If you're flexible with location, you should be fine.

Comment

OK so I go Vegas every year with one mate, its easy to work.

Firstly - you're wasting your time getting table service at a pool. In a two you need to mingle and I presume you wanna meet people and namely women. Two guys on a daybed is not a good look, you look like a pair of turkeys hopelessly trying to gain the attention of women with a one bottle minimum. Its a bad idea, scratch it. Just go in pre-sale or GA, its much more fun. The key is picking the right pool party. That being Encore Beach Club.

As for clubs, you need to use the bottle specials and then go big on Friday and Saturday night.

Bottle specials run every night outside Fri/Sat. Get two bottle minimums. Pointless getting one bottle mins cos youll run out of booze by midnight, as youll have to be at the club EARLY to get a good spot.

So for clubs it has to be 2 bottle minimum, early arrival to secure a good spot and a healthy handshake to the host to get that spot

Use bottle specials at Drais/Tryst/XS outside Friday & Saturday nights

Comment

What weekend in June are you going? Myself along with 1 to 2 of my friends will be there the weekend of June 5th if your interested in teaming up on tables/daybeds....

Comment

That's the weekend we will be there also Braden!!

Thanks for the info guys. Tommo i get what your saying with the pools but the guy i'm going with deffo wants to get a daybed/couch sorted for them............ and its for his birthday so cant really say no.

Think i might even try using the JC Ihost site and see what they can hook up for the pools and night on out budget. Tables we would prefer outside anyway if XS or Marquee etc so not bothered about DF or the likes.

Comment

If you can afford the daybed then always go with that over GA. You are not going to be sitting together on the daybed. That will never be an issue. But it is a place your women friends can sit, the waitress will come around, you can store your stuff, your women friends can store their stuff, etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X