Hi guys!
New user here. I'm heading to EDC with my girlfriend and her four friends this June. I know it gets pretty crazy down there around that time of year and was wondering if you guys had any advice on clubs in terms of best clubs in terms of entry, presale tickets, bottle service, etc. What sparked my interest is I'm considering buying presale tickets to Diplo on June 22nd at XS but I'm not sure about presale lines and what not.
Since it'll just me and one other guy supporting the load for the girls I dont think bottle service is an option at some of the premium spots but I'll be there Thursday-Tuesday so some of the off nights could work.
Excited to hear what you guys have to say and excited to be on the JC forums!
New user here. I'm heading to EDC with my girlfriend and her four friends this June. I know it gets pretty crazy down there around that time of year and was wondering if you guys had any advice on clubs in terms of best clubs in terms of entry, presale tickets, bottle service, etc. What sparked my interest is I'm considering buying presale tickets to Diplo on June 22nd at XS but I'm not sure about presale lines and what not.
Since it'll just me and one other guy supporting the load for the girls I dont think bottle service is an option at some of the premium spots but I'll be there Thursday-Tuesday so some of the off nights could work.
Excited to hear what you guys have to say and excited to be on the JC forums!
Comment