First timer looking for some help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First timer looking for some help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer looking for some help!

Hey everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller. Really enjoy the content not only on this website, but on this forum especially, and it has gone a long way towards helping myself and my friends plan our trip. I'm impressed by the lack of negativity that plagues so many other forums I've been on. Great job!

Anyway, so we have a trip planned for January 17th-19th, so just a Saturday and Sunday night. It'll be 3 guys and 7 girls all 21-23 and we're staying at the flamingo (let the girls figure out the hotel, oops lol). We've decided on going to Zedd at XS on Saturday and then 1oak on Sunday. Good choices?

Now, I'm a little hazy on the host/line/entry situation. While we will not be getting bottle service at XS, is it still worth it to contact a host and have him walk us in? And if so, do the guys still need to buy tickets? None of the guys in our group have been to Vegas before and the girls were no help since they're used to just getting in because girl.

Also, we are thinking about getting bottle service when we go to 1oak, which no one in the group has ever done before. This is something that's definitely worth setting up directly through a host, correct?

Edit: Ok apparently 1oak is not open on sunday nights, so do you guys have any suggestions for a sunday night with reasonable bottle service? Probably looking for hip hop/top40 but edm is cool too.

Finally, which hosts would be the best to contact for these two places? I'm a little confused since there's a list on the main website, but here there's a sticky that says don't use the hosts on the big list.

Thanks for the help!! Sorry if these questions are super obvious.
    Last edited by pluto is a planet; 12-10-2014, 03:34 AM.

For XS Bobby is the guy. Solid feedback on the board. May want to text him about walking you guys in. Give him him # of women and guys and tell him the handshake will be. I thought XS has a Sunday night party during the winter so you may want to ask him about that also.

Tryst, XS
    Bobby Yeadon 708-714-0280 [email protected]
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I second using Bobby for XS, he really is great to work with. For Sunday night, I'd recommend The Bank if you're looking for more hip hop/top 40. I'd msg Noah from the forums to help you with setting something up.

Comment

I'd go with Drai's on Sunday as it gives you a chance to check one of the newer, nicer clubs on the cheap. You'll most likely be able to score a Vodka B1G1 free package and the club leans towards Hip Hop/Top 40 on Sundays. As for a host, you can go with one of the ones already mentioned or I'd suggest going with Noah Ortiz as your one stop shop. He's the forum admin here, comes highly rated as he has worked with ALOT of us here on the boards, and has the connects to all the clubs.

[email protected]
        1-323-919-6529 (WhatsApp friendly)
        BBM: 7980695E
        Facebook: noahthelight
        InstaGram: noahramlv

Comment

+1 for Bobby Yeadon for XS and Tryst. He's straight forward and will set you up with the best situation possible. As, for 1OAK contact Bryan Means at 304-670-1253. He setup my wife's 30th Bday this past Saturday and it was amazing.

Comment

curious, how much would the handshake be for a "walk-in" without table service? vegas tipping is certainly an art-form.

Comment

For zedd presale tickets are $30 male / $20 female. Door price will be higher.
              That said the seven girls probably will be able to get free entry on a guestlist if they contact a host.

For Sunday the entire group can probably get free entry on guest list to xs or Hakkasan.
              Drais does two for 600 vodka choice

Comment

Originally posted by drozzy View Post
                curious, how much would the handshake be for a "walk-in" without table service? vegas tipping is certainly an art-form.
                I think it depends on the night. I have gone as low as a straight $25 when there are just a few people in line on a Sunday night, to cover +40 per person on really busy nights when there are no girls in the party. My last trip I pre-negotiatated a walk-in and was told no charge for girls, guys pay cover plus a little extra.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys! I think I'll get in contact with Bobby for XS and see if Noah can help out with Drai's.

I know it kind of depends, but what's the ballpark of how much I should give for each handshake?

Comment

Hey,

I'm heading there at the exact same nights as you with a couple of bros. but they are not the clubbing type. I want to check out te clubs, so hit me up if interested in sharing bottle service.

Comment

Yea, Sunday, you got Drais/ Hakk/ Bank, all should have bottle deals. Drais Bank gonna play hip hop, hakk EDM mainly but they mix it up so you gotta check DJ. All will have deals.
                      Isaac Kaz Curry
                      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X