Group of about 12-15 guys going to Vegas next week. Was wondering what the minimum spend + and total with shake grat. Etc would be for Bottle Service for Diplo on Wed? Would like a inside close to the floor. I know it is usually a bottle per 3-4 people. Also is there a contact the board would recommend?
Surrender bottle service minimum spend and contact?
Collapse
X
-
I believe Anthony is still with them and based on his LinkedIn profile it shows he is still there.
Anthony Khotsikian - 702.238.6186 - [email protected]Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996
-
So I'm with a large group and the 3 areas that could fit us are these:
Open Seating Location (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Premier Seating Location / Cabana / Patio Table (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Inside U BOOTH Table (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Is the only one inside the U Booth table?Last edited by buddy1981; 11-23-2014, 06:51 AM.
Comment
-
Here's two views of the inside. I'm guessing the u-booth inside would be two tables put together.Originally posted by buddy1981 View PostSo I'm with a large group and the 3 areas that could fit us are these:
Open Seating Location (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Premier Seating Location / Cabana / Patio Table (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Inside U BOOTH Table (Bottle Service minimum) – up to 15ppl
Is the only one inside the U Booth table?
http://www.surrendernightclub.com/tableviews/
http://www.surrendernightclub.com/tour/
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment