Bachelor Party? And DJ's for Nov 26-29 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party? And DJ's for Nov 26-29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party? And DJ's for Nov 26-29

Are there DJ's scheduled yet for most of the clubs? Is there somewhere I can find a list?

I will be on a bachelor party with a group of 10+ guys so what clubs are our best bet to get bottle service?

Ok! Well first we really need to know your budget.

Vegas bottle service can be purchased with a few different types of currencies:

Girls or girl to guy ratios
    Money
    Fame
    Favors

Since you are most likely only dealing with money, we need to know your budget before we can proceed any further with club recommendations.

For basics:

If you want a dance floor at XS/Light/Hak, you will be looking at 4k at a minimum (maybe you can get away with 3.5k if DJ's aren't top tier which don't dont look to be right now). Don't forget that the 4k turns into close to 6k at most places with LIGHT and HAK being more expensive than XS by 10% and 12% respectively.

You could probably lock down a 3k dance floor table with a decent shake at Drais.

I would budget around $400 per guy to be safe.

Minimum bottle cost with tax/grat out the door is around $800 (not including security/host/runner tips). I tend to like to budget that $400 a person to secure 1 bottle per 3 guys with tax/tips taken care of an a buffer.

http://wantickets.com/events/default...ate=2014-11-29

^ This is the link for events happening on your dates.

If you go out on that Wed or Thurs you will get cheaper deals but you won't be out on a premium night. Still able to have a good time but not going as big as Fridays/Saturdays offer.
    "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
    June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
    November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
    July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
    March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

One night I'm looking at is Diplo at Surrender on Nov 26. Any idea on table min or bottle cost? I wouldn't say we have a set budget. It is more about getting value for what you pay. I'd rather go to an older club than go to the newer ones you mentioned and pay 1k per person for a table in a corner BC we are on a bachelor party

Comment

Originally posted by buddy1981 View Post
        One night I'm looking at is Diplo at Surrender on Nov 26. Any idea on table min or bottle cost? I wouldn't say we have a set budget. It is more about getting value for what you pay. I'd rather go to an older club than go to the newer ones you mentioned and pay 1k per person for a table in a corner BC we are on a bachelor party
        You will not get worse treatment due to the occasion being a bachelor party. If you use any of the highly recommended hosts on here, you will get the exact same preferential treatment as any other paying customer familiar with this forum.

In July for Borgeous on a Satuday I got one of the 8 dance floor tables for 12 people with a 3k minimum. Out the door, with another bottle on top, I think I paid about $4800 or so.

If you bring 1k a person and have 10 people you would be just over the fence for enough to get a dance floor at Hakkasan which would be as expensive as it gets for most.

Diplo will be a good show though and your money will go farther at Surrender than it would at LIGHT/HAK/XS. Not to say though that if you bring anywhere from $400 to $1000 a person to a tier 1 club you won't get a solid location on a prime night.

Running through Bobby at XS with that 1k a person will net you a top 10 location in there for sure. Even if you were a group of travelling gypsies with 4 arms each you would still get the same treatment. Money is money.

I usually go this route:

I have 5k and one of my favorite DJ's is playing

- I go for a second or third best location table at the tier 1 where that big name DJ is driving up the prices. I get a location in the top 30% and we have a great night. I didn't get dance floor but I came close enough to be in the action since the big name brings all the pretty ladies.

I have 5k and none of my favorite DJ's are playing

- I go for wherever I am going to get dance floor. I aim for a 3k dance floor or 4k and bump a few individual contributions up. We end up getting an exclusive table and get all the pretty ladies because of said exclusive table.
        "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
        June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
        November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
        July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
        March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

check the club websites or search www.wantickets.com

In terms of value- tryst is one of the clubs where you hear a lot about bottle specials

Also realize 27th is Thanksgiving

Comment

You can just check each clubs website for the event calendar. Sander Van Doorn is playing on the 28th at Marquee, really enjoyed his set when I saw him this summer.

Comment

Trust me when I say get everyone's budget beforehand. Did my bach party last summer in LV and my best man had a bitch of a time getting everyone to give him their $$ number up front before we flew out. Now add to it the "I'll pay you when I get there" answer or the "Can you cover me until we get back home, I don't want the wife to know how much I spent" etc. etc..

Some don't see value in a table because they will only have 3 or 4 drinks which will be $100 total max in their head vs the $400-500 per it would cost for a table and bottles.
              Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
                Trust me when I say get everyone's budget beforehand. Did my bach party last summer in LV and my best man had a bitch of a time getting everyone to give him their $$ number up front before we flew out. Now add to it the "I'll pay you when I get there" answer or the "Can you cover me until we get back home, I don't want the wife to know how much I spent" etc. etc..

Some don't see value in a table because they will only have 3 or 4 drinks which will be $100 total max in their head vs the $400-500 per it would cost for a table and bottles.
                Definitely agree with this. Be upfront with everyone on cost and get money. Generally people complain about the expense of it but then rave about how much fun it was afterwards.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X