Drugged? Seriously? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drugged? Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugged? Seriously?

Has anyone else had any experience with getting drugged in Vegas clubs? Went to Light this past Wednesday and after my third drink everything went black until I woke up the next day. Definitely know that I didn't have enough to drink to be that out of it... Money missing... Definitely not a good experience. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

Well you didn't mention anything about organs missing so small win there.

Sounds odd.

Did you go alone? How did you get home?

I don't think there are many drugs out there where you would be able to make it back to your place (room/house/box) without assistance.

I know scopalamine from Colombia is pretty insane and sounds like what your describing but it's a pretty far reach.

I have in fact blacked out and woken up in my hotel room without remember anything from a certain point on. My money was missing (most likely spent) and there were copious amounts of abusive substances involved.
    "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
    June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
    November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
    July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
    March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

I was with a buddy of mine. The goal was to check out Light, have a few drinks and head back to our room since we were there for work. I have no clue how I got back to my room.

Comment

All of my blackout experiences have been self induced.

Maybe GHB?

I agree with Kinar at least you're not missing organs.

Comment

How about your buddy. Did he blackout too? Nothing missing from your room? IF someone went to your room you would be missing more than money I assume.

Comment

That's really weird. Not trying to start a "drugging at light thing" but me and the girlfriend went on a Wednesday and same exact thing. There was no way we should have blacked out. 3 drinks each and that's it. But no money missing. Just no memory of the night at all

Comment

Originally posted by jmiller View Post
              That's really weird. Not trying to start a "drugging at light thing" but me and the girlfriend went on a Wednesday and same exact thing. There was no way we should have blacked out. 3 drinks each and that's it. But no money missing. Just no memory of the night at all
              Stare too long into the LIGHT and you will definitely lose sight for a bit.

It must have something to do with that third drink?

Maybe LIGHT makes some strong drinks
              Last edited by Kinar100; 09-29-2014, 11:03 PM.

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

Comment

It could be that you drank a lot more after and just don't remember it? did you eat beforehand? did you pre-game?
                Jose Arriaga
                VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Haha I guess the we saw the light! Who knows... Maybe the drinks were just extremely strong or we suddenly became extreme light weights!

Comment

Originally posted by jmiller View Post
                    Haha I guess the we saw the light! Who knows... Maybe the drinks were just extremely strong or we suddenly became extreme LIGHT weights!
                    muahahah

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

Comment

I remember reading a Robin Leach story from March of this year that a real celebrity/Rock star was "roofied and rolled" at some unmentioned nightclub for over $10,000+
                      http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdelu...ofied-guest-d/

I also remember reading a story (I can't find the link) that some waitresses might have been slipping some kind of accelerant into bottle service customers drinks so they would order more bottles.

These were just stories I have read- as always be careful!

Comment

Happend to me once a long time ago Went to eat dinner at Cat House when it was open at luxor, stayed for 1 drink after - remainder of the night was gone. I was there with some friends though so I wasn't alone but man that was a weird experience.

Comment

Same thing with the dude I was there with, he has no memory of leaving Light. Luckily he still had all his cash on him. We had one beer before heading to Mandalay Bay so there's no way that a beer and three vodka red bulls did that much damage...

I found a few stories about similar situations online, but most of them involved dudes getting their shit stolen by hookers. I guess it's Vegas and it happens sometimes, but you never think stuff like that will happen to you. I've been there dozens of times and been to a lot of the night clubs, but this was definitely an interesting trip.

Anyway, from what I remember Light was awesome. Lesson learned.

Comment

A few years back me and about 8 friends went to the old Jet at the Mirage. I was sober as a bone when we got there, we went straight to the bar and ordered a shot of Jameson and a beer. About 20-30 minutes later I was obliterated, I got aggravated and next thing I remember I was in the front seat of a taxi yapping to the driver like he was my best friend. I made it to my room and I didnt remember shit of the night and anything else after. This is also in my mid twenties when I was drinking more than a 12 pack at a time when drinking....

Comment

Thankfully "missing money" for me has always been extra generous tips and buying too many rounds for others. I may not remember doing so, but I'm glad I was able to pay it forward in a positive way lol
                              Next trip: ???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X