Need help picking bottle service at hak or tryst. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need help picking bottle service at hak or tryst.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help picking bottle service at hak or tryst.

    Trying to decide which would be more worth the money. Wife and I have dinner reservations and entry into Hak on a Saturday night but would also like to go to Tryst on Friday should we get bottle service at Tryst or just save it for Hak?

  • #2
    What sort of budget do you have? Tryst and Hak are very different as far as price goes....and music/experience.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      Budget fort that is looking somewhere between 400-600, just going off some other post what people are paying. Being that we are all set for dinner at the Hakkasan restaurant and have a host set-up for Sat. that says we will get escorted to the club after dinner I wasn't sure if I should just parlay the money and also get a table at the Hakkasan club, or use the money for Friday nights adventure to Tryst. My worry is getting at least a drink while at Hak? Heard the bars are a mad house.

      Comment


      • #4
        your budget definitely would not allow you to get a table at Hakk on a Saturday unless you're pitching in on a table with other people. That $400-600 will for sure get you a great night at Tryst on Friday with their B1G1 specials! Use the money at Tryst Friday and make sure you get a good buzz going during dinner and you should be good for Saturday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Right on. Sounds like you convienced me. Have to post on the turn out. There is always the plan and the actual happenings. TBD...

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X