Chicks with Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Chicks with Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks with Bottle Service

Coming to Vegas for my Bday. We are gonna be 8-10 chicks deep!! Some are newbies to Vegas but we are coming for a short weekend and wanna cram one night of bottle service for like $500????
    Does anyone know if you can get 8-10 hotties on one BS?? We are coming in March and I believe the only thing going on is March Madness. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
    It's hard to go from always having bottle service to not having it but I don't wanna break banks for these ladies and me neither considering I have real responsibilities now.
    LVH June '08
    LVH June '09
    LVH 4thofJuly '10
    Encore EDC '11
    Encore LDW '11
    Vdara MDW '14
    Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

A lounge maybe. $500 per 10 girls is barely more than cover charge... Nevermind that 1 bottle isn't nearly enough alcohol for 10 ppl...

Comment

$500 won't cover even the full, pre-tax/grat bottle price or tip etc.

I think a $595 bottle at most clubs comes to $761 (mine at Drais was $797 all in for 1 bottle)

If it's a short weekend you should push your friends to at least drop $100 each that night. You might be able to swing 2 bottles with that but you will for sure be able to get 1 bottle all-in.

You can also contact a host and get set up at a table with a free bottle of champagne but it will probably only be for early in the night and the table will get sold at some point.

You are super far out too and march is pretty pricey for all but 1 weekend (based on my party I threw this last march). Since you are a good 8 months away i wouldn't think it too much trouble for each of your friends to stow away $50 a check (or even a month) for this trip. My group puts $100 a check away for vegas and every 3 months we go and spend about $600-700 each. Works out well.

Just some thoughts.
      "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
      June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
      November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
      July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
      March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

$500 doesn't go very far these days. I'd try asking for a comped table, but I'm not sure how likely it is to get these days, you'll probably have to send in a picture of the group for approval if you can find anyone willing to potentially comp a table. I feel years back it was easier to do. Usually a comped table still requires payment of the gratuity and possibly the tax and LET. This means that even with a comped table with one bottle you'll still have to spend $100-$200 at the very least. If you can't get a comped table the absolute minimum price you can get away with these days including taxes, tip, and fees would be $750-800 depending on LET and handshake.

My recommendation would be to wait till 2 weeks before the trip and just text a bunch of different hosts making it clear that it's a group of only girls and see what the best deal is. March is a long way away, to the point where any info you find now could be irrelevant by then.

Different options that might work for your group:

The Palms clubs used to be really friendly toward large groups of girls giving out comped tables to groups of 7 or more attractive girls, but they've all closed except Ghostbar. March is when Ghostbar Dayclub has it's season closer so depending on in which part of March you come you might be able to get a comped table for that.

Tao has a dinner and nightlife package, http://taodn.electrostub.com/event.c...id=121836&cart, that while a little more expensive than $500 would get you both dinner and a table.

Comment

buy1get1 at haze or 1oak. if you order skyy vodka it'll be $610 total.
          Jose Arriaga
          VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Hit up a host at Light. They are constantly bringing in large groups of girls and giving away a bottle, though you don't get to keep the table as once the high roller comes in, it's that person's real estate and they can tell you to stay or go. It could be enough to get you started, and that's always a good thing.
            March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

Comment

You aint gonna struggle in any way.

Just hit up a Light Group host. Give Isaac a buzz. He's on this forum as KazFlair. Any one of those guys will give you options as to where to go. Light/Haze/1Oak whatever.

Dont worry too much about too much planning, use your assets. You're miles out anyway, have a few options and then on the day text your hosts and say you are 10 girls deep. Itll be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by iamkhai View Post
                Hit up a host at Light. They are constantly bringing in large groups of girls and giving away a bottle, though you don't get to keep the table as once the high roller comes in, it's that person's real estate and they can tell you to stay or go. It could be enough to get you started, and that's always a good thing.
                And no one is gonna tell you to go away if its 10 girls and you are friendly.

Doesnt even matter if your group arent amazing hot. Id rather spend my night with a group of funny girls that are easy going and up for a laugh than a bunch of 10's that are like getting blood out of a stone.

Key here is be open to go various places and just be a great laugh. Everyone wants 10 girls on their tables, and if its 10 girls that are the life and soul then you are gonna win.

Comment

Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
                  eh.. i can think of quite a few reasons someone might not want 10 strangers sitting at their table regardless of gender.

Comment

Yea me and a friend got a comped cabana at EBC on LDW and noone else every came so we didn't have to leave. IT WAS WAY TOO LIVE!!
                    LVH June '08
                    LVH June '09
                    LVH 4thofJuly '10
                    Encore EDC '11
                    Encore LDW '11
                    Vdara MDW '14
                    Vdara APR '15

Comment

Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post
                      $500 doesn't go very far these days. I'd try asking for a comped table, but i'm not sure how likely it is to get these days, you'll probably have to send in a picture of the group for approval if you can find anyone willing to potentially comp a table. I feel years back it was easier to do. Usually a comped table still requires payment of the gratuity and possibly the tax and let. This means that even with a comped table with one bottle you'll still have to spend $100-$200 at the very least. If you can't get a comped table the absolute minimum price you can get away with these days including taxes, tip, and fees would be $750-800 depending on let and handshake.

My recommendation would be to wait till 2 weeks before the trip and just text a bunch of different hosts making it clear that it's a group of only girls and see what the best deal is. March is a long way away, to the point where any info you find now could be irrelevant by then.

Different options that might work for your group:

The palms clubs used to be really friendly toward large groups of girls giving out comped tables to groups of 7 or more attractive girls, but they've all closed except ghostbar. March is when ghostbar dayclub has it's season closer so depending on in which part of march you come you might be able to get a comped table for that.

Tao has a dinner and nightlife package, http://taodn.electrostub.com/event.c...id=121836&cart, that while a little more expensive than $500 would get you both dinner and a table.
                      thanks!!
                      LVH June '08
                      LVH June '09
                      LVH 4thofJuly '10
                      Encore EDC '11
                      Encore LDW '11
                      Vdara MDW '14
                      Vdara APR '15

Comment

Originally posted by Kinar100 View Post
                        $500 won't cover even the full, pre-tax/grat bottle price or tip etc.

I think a $595 bottle at most clubs comes to $761 (mine at Drais was $797 all in for 1 bottle)

If it's a short weekend you should push your friends to at least drop $100 each that night. You might be able to swing 2 bottles with that but you will for sure be able to get 1 bottle all-in.

You can also contact a host and get set up at a table with a free bottle of champagne but it will probably only be for early in the night and the table will get sold at some point.

You are super far out too and march is pretty pricey for all but 1 weekend (based on my party I threw this last march). Since you are a good 8 months away i wouldn't think it too much trouble for each of your friends to stow away $50 a check (or even a month) for this trip. My group puts $100 a check away for vegas and every 3 months we go and spend about $600-700 each. Works out well.

Just some thoughts.
                        Yea I have been telling them to save up bc a short weekend...Thanks for the info.Meand a friend got a comped cabana at EBC on LDW and noone else every came so we didn't have to leave. IT WAS WAY TOO LIVE!!
                        LVH June '08
                        LVH June '09
                        LVH 4thofJuly '10
                        Encore EDC '11
                        Encore LDW '11
                        Vdara MDW '14
                        Vdara APR '15

Comment

Originally posted by tomm0 View Post

Doesnt even matter if your group arent amazing hot. Id rather spend my night with a group of funny girls that are easy going and up for a laugh than a bunch of 10's that are like getting blood out of a stone.

Key here is be open to go various places and just be a great laugh. Everyone wants 10 girls on their tables, and if its 10 girls that are the life and soul then you are gonna win.
                          Yea I feel ya...We are southern so friendly is natural lol... I just don't think bottle ratting is cool...Even if its not intentional its just not a good look. We are all grown now so I think we could all pop at least one bottle considering we are soooooo gonna pregame anyway lol... Plus two of us are married now so going to other guys tables really isn't possible lol...
                          LVH June '08
                          LVH June '09
                          LVH 4thofJuly '10
                          Encore EDC '11
                          Encore LDW '11
                          Vdara MDW '14
                          Vdara APR '15

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info!!! Hopefully I can remember I made this post when March actually gets here lol
                            LVH June '08
                            LVH June '09
                            LVH 4thofJuly '10
                            Encore EDC '11
                            Encore LDW '11
                            Vdara MDW '14
                            Vdara APR '15

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post
                              buy1get1 at haze or 1oak. if you order skyy vodka it'll be $610 total.
                              do both have to be skyy vodka or does it have to be price equivalent to skyy vodka....
                              LVH June '08
                              LVH June '09
                              LVH 4thofJuly '10
                              Encore EDC '11
                              Encore LDW '11
                              Vdara MDW '14
                              Vdara APR '15

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...