DeadMau5 @ XS vs Martin Garrix @ Hakkasan - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

DeadMau5 @ XS vs Martin Garrix @ Hakkasan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadMau5 @ XS vs Martin Garrix @ Hakkasan

Going to be in Vegas on September 5-7 to celebrate my 21st birthday and wanted to do bottle service at one of the top night clubs. After checking out all the different event calendars these were two names at two top clubs that caught my eye. We have a group of 3 guys and 2 girls. Ideally I would like to have a $1.5k minimum spend w/ $200 hand shake.

DeadMau5 is performing on Friday and Garrix is performing Saturday, I assume saturday night will be more expensive correct? For that minimum which club would I get a better table location? We were also planning to buy pre-sale tickets for which ever night we didn't get BS.

We are also open to looking at others clubs if if this minimum will get us a better deal. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

I'm there on the same nights I was quoted the absolute minimum spend on the friday is 2k for an inside table but outside you could probably get one for 1.5k min and the saturday with hakkasan I would say would be slightly cheaper because david guetta is playing at XS that night and although martin garrix is well known I think guetta has a bigger crowd pull. I couldn't tell you what the minimum spend for the night at hakkasan is though sorry!
    Last edited by robtmufc; 08-23-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

1st off happy 21st!
      and 2nd its good you looked at all the calendars and found what you like that is main thing.

That said Table service on Friday and Saturday nights in vegas at the top clubs is very expensive- no bottle specials because its the two main nights in vegas. Have to contact hosts for specific details but
      for a first timer its important to understand 1. table location 2. bottle prices 3. taxes/tip on top of min.
      For example $1500 with $600 bottles and 40% required tax/tip @ hak will mean $2100+ $200 host tip= $2300 for two bottles and some beers/shots/redbulls and that will NOT be anywhere near the dance floor at hakkasan will probably be on a different level ex. ling ling.

For a first timer it might be best to just do presale.

Comment

I'm more of a fan of Martin's and definitely agree with Artedm and would say save the money and do pre sale with Martin.

You can pregame beforehand and grab a few drinks while there, save a ton and have a great night still.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Thanks for all the feed back guys. Do you think pre-sale at XS, Hakk, Marq is worth it? I was just really discouraged by some of the posts i have read on here about people complaining about GA how crowded it was and that there were just so many guys etc... Do you think it would be worth it to check out BS at a tier 2 club like Haze, 1Oak, Tao or would I still have a better time doing pre-sale at Tier 1.

Also I had read somewhere on here that XS has recently combined the GA and pre-sale line? Do any of you know if that is true or not? Also which would be best the best tier 1 club for pre-sale?

Comment

you should go with what event you like
            If you like deadmau5 and garrix go with those two- the show aspect and crowd size will be larger at those two compared to others.

It up to you what you want to spend. Presale or table.
            For a first timer I wouldn't recommend $2300 on a different level from the dj your trying to see.
            Realize both of those are big events and will have multiple thousands of people.
            If you do just entry it will be crowded and there will be no where to sit- you got to get on the dance floor and shake it
            But just entry is not a bad experience that is how most people experience those clubs.

Comment

I saw that posted on here and trust it re XS.
              Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

i did GA at XS with deadmau5 performing... the place was packed. It was just my wife and I, even though we had the option to stay inside we were on the patio the whole time just because it wasn't as packed.

Still had a great time overall

Comment

your money will go further at hakkasan. 1500 + 200 tip should be able to land you pavilion room. its close to the main room so you can make trips back and forth to your table if desired. order ketel one or absolut. they are $550 and 3 of those will meet your minimum.
                  Jose Arriaga
                  VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                    Buy Real Driver License
                    fionakim888
                    We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                    We also erase your bad records from the...
                    Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                  • DAlex111
                    Reply to
                    DAlex111
                    just me, 1m
                    03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                  • SpykeYs
                    SpykeYs
                    How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                    03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                  Working...
                  X