Tryst on a Thursday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tryst on a Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryst on a Thursday

Hi all,

Could someone tell me what time I would need to be at Tryst for bottle service and a table? I'm planning on booking bottle service through a host, but just wanted to know what sort of time you have to turn up.

Also, is there a particular area outside the club that you need to meet the host?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Assuming you are working with a good host (and since you are on JC you should be! Bobby Yeadon at Tryst for sure!) they should let you know what time you need to be there. If you are working with a lower minimum he would probably to tell you to get there early (around when the club opens around 10:30) to get the best spot possible.

There should be a designated area for table service which is likely where you would meet

Comment

We're thinking of doing Tryst or Bank tomorrow night, aug 22. Any interest in splitting? Send me a PM if you wanna connect

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
      Assuming you are working with a good host (and since you are on JC you should be! Bobby Yeadon at Tryst for sure!) they should let you know what time you need to be there. If you are working with a lower minimum he would probably to tell you to get there early (around when the club opens around 10:30) to get the best spot possible.

There should be a designated area for table service which is likely where you would meet

Comment

+1 for Bobby. You just meet him at the entrance of the club, probably find someone with a clipboard or important looking and tell them you are looking for Bobby, and ya 10:30 is likely when he will tell you to arrive

Comment

Have been in Vegas with friends that used Bobby previously, but just met him for the first time this Thursday at Tryst and he was A++. Got table 220, great spot, low min and good bottle deals

Comment

Originally posted by JCrew7384 View Post
            Have been in Vegas with friends that used Bobby previously, but just met him for the first time this Thursday at Tryst and he was A++. Got table 220, great spot, low min and good bottle deals
            How was your time at Tryst last week? I'll be going this Thursday. Hoping for a great deal on tables since the LDW crowd will be gone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X