Please review this itinerary for Wed Aug 6 to Fri Aug 8 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Please review this itinerary for Wed Aug 6 to Fri Aug 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review this itinerary for Wed Aug 6 to Fri Aug 8

My girlfriend (28) and I (30) will be in LV (staying at the Cosmo) from Wednesday afternoon until Friday afternoon. Our current plan is below. I would love to hear from the JC community if anyone has suggestions for additions or changes. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Wednesday: Dinner at CarneVino, MJ One show at MB and then Light. Gambling or Drais after Light.
    Thursday: Wicked Spoon, Marquee Day Club or Liquid (?), a nap, Holsteins, EBC at Night, more gambling.
    Friday: Food, coconut water, make our flight.

We plan to do General Admission everywhere since just the two of us. I've signed up for VIP for Free in case they have any good offers.

A couple of specific questions:
    1. Do people dress exactly the same for EBC at night as during the day? Are we good in swimsuits, a cover up for the GF and flip flops?
    2. What would be a good alternative to EBC at Night if we don't feel like hitting the pool again?
    3. Is MDC any good on Thursday? I like to play blackjack so for me that's an advantage over Liquid, but I've read on JC that Liquid is really fun on Thursdays and don't want to drag us to a worse party just so I can gamble.

Thanks again for any input!
    Last 4 and Next 1:

February 2014 │ Bellagio │ Lavo Party Brunch │ Light
    August 2014 │ Cosmopolitan │ Marquee Dayclub │ Drai's Beach Club │ Light │ Rehab
    Halloween 2014 │ Cosmopolitan │ GBDC │ XS
    January 2015 │ Cosmopolitan │ Marquee │ Tryst │ XS
    Next trip: July 2015 │ Bellagio │ Cosmopolitan │ EBC │ Omnia │ Marquee Dayclub │ Nightswim

I wouldn't do general admission, guestlist instead. EBC at night is solid, some good alternatives are hakkasan or drais. MDC on a thursday will more than likely just be a lounge day with a small crowd.
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

My wife (31) and I(29) will be there those same nights. Also signed up for VIP4Free to see if there are any decent offers. We are also just looking to guest list a few places since its tough for us to drink to some of the minimums.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakley2414 View Post
        My wife (31) and I(29) will be there those same nights. Also signed up for VIP4Free to see if there are any decent offers. We are also just looking to guest list a few places since its tough for us to drink to some of the minimums.
        Hey Oakley PM me if you might be interested in splitting a table. Now thinking about Drais on Thursday.
        Last 4 and Next 1:

August 2014 │ Cosmopolitan │ Marquee Dayclub │ Drai's Beach Club │ Light │ Rehab
        Next trip: July 2015 │ Bellagio │ Cosmopolitan │ EBC │ Omnia │ Marquee Dayclub │ Nightswim

Comment

Wife & I doing the same thing 5th to 10th Also signed up for VIP4Free doing hakkasan Thursday maybe will be in same limo.

Comment

yeah- whatever you do don't go "general admission" use vipfree to get in free both Wednesday and Thursday night
            I would do Wens: light, Thurs:Hak with Tiesto
            To help you plan vipforfree will probably get you to the club around 12am with the headline dj on at 1am and the clubs go till like 5am.

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
              yeah- whatever you do don't go "general admission" use vipfree to get in free both Wednesday and Thursday night
              I would do Wens: light, Thurs:Hak with Tiesto
              To help you plan vipforfree will probably get you to the club around 12am with the headline dj on at 1am and the clubs go till like 5am.
              Thanks, is there any way of knowing what will be available through VIP4Free before the day of, or are you just guessing that Hak will be an option on Thurs? We saw Tiesto on July 4 in Atlantic City and it was great so so I would be up for that. Wed we will definitely do Light - I was there in the Spring and it was awesome so I want to bring the GF for sure.

Thanks for the info and suggestions!
              Last 4 and Next 1:

Comment

So far from the other post about VIP4FREE its been Wens: light, Thurs:Hak Wife and I are going with them for this week so hope they don't change. but as a backup did www.FreeVegasClubPasses.com (no limo)

Comment

Cool, we are a couple from Utah there 8/7-8/9 we would love to meet up and have a few drinks. My wife is in the Hot 100 at Wet Republic on Friday. If you want to get on her guest list send me your names asap and ill have her add you on.
                  i signed up for the vip4free also just in case. thanks for the heads up on that.

Comment

I'll be there too during the same time with my girl we are 30 and we staying at the Aria. So I'll probably be at Liquid on thursday while she shopping. Hit me up if you want to meet up and have a drink!!

Comment

sounds like fun if you still can put us on the list ID legal name Mick & Chantal Lee or Facebook me mike69lee.
                      Originally posted by tricky_t View Post
                      Cool, we are a couple from Utah there 8/7-8/9 we would love to meet up and have a few drinks. My wife is in the Hot 100 at Wet Republic on Friday. If you want to get on her guest list send me your names asap and ill have her add you on.
                      i signed up for the vip4free also just in case. thanks for the heads up on that.

Comment

Yep i will have her add you two to the list. Mike or Mick? we are doing liquid thursday day and hakk thursday night. so we are on the same schedule

Comment

Three guys coming into town looking to partner up to go in for VIP sections and bottle service 8/7-8/11!
                          Hangover III veteran!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X