TAO thursday night bottle deal? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

TAO thursday night bottle deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TAO thursday night bottle deal?

    Hi

    Are there any Thursday night bottle deals at TAO?

    Besides Tryst, are there other tier 2 clubs with deals for thursday?



    crew= 5-6 guys
    weekend before LDW

    thursday night = 3 guys
    Friday-sunday = entire crew of 5-6 in total

    Hotel: Cosmo with wrap around (hopefully with floor 30+ in east tower with fountain view). might get 1 BR connector.

    Current plan:
    Thursday: TAO or Tryst (BS) - Tryst's deal is great but always have gone to Tryst but never been to TAO

    Friday : Drais' pool (GA) then Marquee (GA/BS) - Is doing BS at Marquee on a Friday really necessary? or it will not be that crowded?

    Sat: Wet (Daybed or couch facing the center stage across the pool). Light (GA/BS) or Marquee
    (GA/BS)

    Sunday : MDC (GA) or EBC (GA), Light (GA) or Hakasan (GA/BS) - is it true that it is not even worth it to go to Hakasan if you aren't doing BS because the layout is not GA friendly?

    feedback is appreciated

    K

  • #2
    Drais does a bottle deal 2 Belvedere or Goose for $600 on Thursdays in the nightclub. I would contact a host beforehand to confirm

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure about that bottle deal at Drais. Just got back from this weekend. Last week I Contacted a host there and he informed me that the bottle deal was for industry guests only. Not sure what the deal was with that. Maybe you'll get a different answer!

      Comment


      • #4
        I can't recall that I've ever heard of Tao running specials. Maybe it's changed with more comp. What is the rundown on the Tryst deal again? Been a while since I've been on a Thursday. If Tryst, who is a good contact there? Have used Mike Lichwa since they opened but with him apparently at Drai's now need to find somebody new.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Danp2482 View Post
          Not sure about that bottle deal at Drais. Just got back from this weekend. Last week I Contacted a host there and he informed me that the bottle deal was for industry guests only. Not sure what the deal was with that. Maybe you'll get a different answer!
          We had this. They might swing you one deal (as we had) but you then have to spend the rest of your min before they'll give you another. I imagine it's very much on a case by case basis

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ricky_clemons View Post
            I can't recall that I've ever heard of Tao running specials. Maybe it's changed with more comp. What is the rundown on the Tryst deal again? Been a while since I've been on a Thursday. If Tryst, who is a good contact there? Have used Mike Lichwa since they opened but with him apparently at Drai's now need to find somebody new.
            Goose/Moët for $300
            Goose/Goose for $450

            Hit up Bobby Yeadon 708-714-0280
            Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X