Advice for 8 guys and bottle service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advice for 8 guys and bottle service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for 8 guys and bottle service

Eight guys are going to a nightclub on Friday, July 18th. We're celebrating a bachelor party. What's our best bet for a good VIP/BS table at a reasonable price. Wed don't want to break the bank. If you can provide hosts and contact info, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Best to let the forum know whats your budget per head?

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
      Eight guys are going to a nightclub on Friday, July 18th. We're celebrating a bachelor party. What's our best bet for a good VIP/BS table at a reasonable price. Wed don't want to break the bank. If you can provide hosts and contact info, that would be awesome. Thanks.
      Most reasonable? Tryst. They got bottle deals of goose/Moët for $300 and goose/goose for $450.

If you do a $1200 min ($1537 with taxes/server tip) then do a $300 host tip to secure a nice big inside table, you're only looking at $230/person. Hit up Bobby Yeadon and tell him you're from the JC Forums (708)714-0280. He is the man on here for all things Tryst and XS. He can set you up.

Other options are Hyde or 1OAK. But Tryst by far has the better bottle deals and is a super fun club.

Hope this helps.
      Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

We did a buy 3 get 1 free at 1OAK last summer & it was 6 of us.

Comment

I am trying to find out how 1Oak is on tuesdays compared to Hyde, do you have any input?

Comment

Both are good parties but different music.

Hyde is more EDM
            1OAK more top40 hip hop

I did Hyde last year and doing 1OAK this year on the Tuesdays.

I dont think you can go wrong with either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X