2 English 30 year old first timers needing serious help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 English 30 year old first timers needing serious help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 English 30 year old first timers needing serious help!

Hi there
    Myself and a friend are visiting Vegas 4th April for 4 nights. Now I know this is advance planning but we just don't have a clue how to go on!
    Bottle service is no good for us as we are not heavy drinkers, and the premium is huge for something we would not use! What other options would we have? Just join a line and wait? Who do we tip in these instances as we've heard about tipping the host but if we don't have a host do we just tip the bartender per drink? Or door staff? Would hate to leave someone out due to ignorance!
    We are wanting to sample all of the best nightlife and are visiting Saturday - Thursday so hoping to try a different club each night. Would we have any issues gaining entry on the night? We are both 30, not unattractive but by no means supermodels! Just would hate the embarrassment of bring turned away at the door! Should we buy tickets in advance? We always dress up and make an effort!
    Another thing we are looking for advice on is pool parties? Again we rill just do without a table but would we be able to hire like a single lounger each for sunbathing? Or do we just have to fit by the pool? What sort of entry fees do the big pool parties charge? Sorry for all the questions just this is so new to us!
    Thanks in advance
    Amanda

Sorry for the typos! iPhones! Drive me crazy x

Comment

look at club lineups which are announced online and get presale tickets
      Sunday-Thursday you can probably get free entry because those are slower days thru a guestlist or vipforfree

Comment

Always tip bartenders and waitstaff. Always.

Comment

or check out the vip4free thread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X