2 girls in Vegas July 11 2014 Weekend - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 girls in Vegas July 11 2014 Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 girls in Vegas July 11 2014 Weekend

Hey Guys, my friend and I will be making a last minute trip to Vegas in 2 weeks and are wondering on which day/night clubs that we should try and make this time around. This will be my 3rd time in Vegas, last year we went to Tiesto at Hakk and Marquee but didnt make it out to any pool parties.
    Also, do you think we should try and find some people to share a table at one of the clubs?
    I've been looking at the lineups for that weekend and its not as packed as other weekends so I was just hoping for some of your opinions.
    Cheers!!

I'll be in Vegas that weekend. Here's my planned itinerary:

http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...rn-of-the-mack

Also, I've been corresponding with weisguy on the subject of tables. You should PM him if you want to get in on that.
    The only winning move is not to play.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeLee View Post
      Also, do you think we should try and find some people to share a table at one of the clubs?
      You shouldn't have to worry bout a table, 2 beautiful ladies will be invited to tables.
      But I understand you may want your own

Comment

Our plan is as follows:

Friday Night - Light: Will be reaching out to Noah soon once I know how many
        Saturday Night - Open (staying at Cosmo, so thinking about Marquee)
        Sunday Night - XS or Hakk, just depends on the better deal and if we want to be inside or out

I started a Groupme to chat for those interested in splitting Bottle Service any of the 3 nights - July 11, 12 and 13. https://groupme.com/join_group/8876834/Om2tIy

Comment

We (1 guy and girl) might be interesting in joining you guys for Hak on Sunday, We're staying at Cosmo as well. Will let you know soon.

Comment

Thanks for the response guys..looks like Hakk on Sunday! I think I wanna do ebc Sunday day..should we try and go to Drais? Nvr heard of this place but seems to be getting some good reviews! We don't get in until 9pm Friday and staying at Mirage so maybe we will try an make it out to Light!

Comment

Thanks for the response guys..looks like Hakk on Sunday! I think I wanna do ebc Sunday day..should we try and go to Drais? Nvr heard of this place but seems to be getting some good reviews! We don't get in until 9pm Friday and staying at Mirage so maybe we will try an make it out to Light!
              Hey LeeLee. Just noticed you're from Calgary. That's were we're heading down from. Small world ... Probably on the same flight home ...

Comment

looks to me like there are some big names booked that weekend
                11 night Tiesto Hak
                12 day Tiesto Wet republic
                12 night Kaskade Marquee, Zedd XS
                13 day zedd encore beach
                13 night an21 XS nightswim

Comment

Ive been in contact with a promoter who said that he will get us on guestlists for whichever club that weekend as long as we go to Drais first..do you think Drais on a Friday night will be worth it? The Dj is Warren Peace?

Comment

From everything I'm hearing about drais it seems like its worth a visit, it's the newest place in Vegas and all the people I know out there say its always a good time. Warren Peace is a pretty legendary DJ, more house than EDM but I have seen him in places other than Vegas and he does mix in some hip hop in his sets too.
                    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
                    Palms 2009
                    MGM 2009
                    Caesars 2011
                    Sky Lofts 2011
                    Palms Place 2012
                    Planet Hollywood 2012
                    Hard Rock 2012
                    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by fredbaker View Post
                      Hey LeeLee. Just noticed you're from Calgary. That's were we're heading down from. Small world ... Probably on the same flight home ...
                      Wow, really small world!! We are taking the 9pm flight home and will probably be the girls wearing their sunglasses at night lol

Originally posted by Brooklyn Marc View Post
                      From everything I'm hearing about drais it seems like its worth a visit, it's the newest place in Vegas and all the people I know out there say its always a good time. Warren Peace is a pretty legendary DJ, more house than EDM but I have seen him in places other than Vegas and he does mix in some hip hop in his sets too.
                      Thanks Brooklyn, sounds like that where we will start our night at least!

Comment

We're less than a week out, and we need more people for the tables. If you're interested, let me know ASAP.
                        The only winning move is not to play.

Comment

You probably are talking to a drais promoter. I wouldn't trust that.
                          Warren peace used to be xs resident dj who would play before/ after the headliners.
                          you could check that out then hit the big names
                          12 day Tiesto Wet republic
                          12 night Kaskade Marquee
                          13 day zedd encore beach
                          13 night XS nightswim

Ive been in contact with a promoter who said that he will get us on guestlists for whichever club that weekend as long as we go to Drais first..do you think Drais on a Friday night will be worth it? The Dj is Warren Peace?

Comment

BarrelO: tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Delete some msgs please.

Comment

I'll be in Vegas that Sunday, July 13 if you guys want to grab a drink or something at EBC or Hakk.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X