wow Light looks amazing!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

wow Light looks amazing!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow Light looks amazing!!

I've been checking out only Marquee/XS/Hakkasan for July 4th friday night.

I stumbled upon a floor plan for Light and some pictures..and wow does it look amazing!!

I love the layout because unlike Hakkasan and other clubs, it's pretty dang straight forward. One dance floor, bunch of tables around it, and bars around the tables! How simple!

Also it's Baauer dropping his set that night..so should be amazing.

See you guys @ the Light on the 4th!

PS: is the dance floor big? say, compared to Marquee/XS?

I wouldn't say the dance floor is huge. XS seems a lot bigger. It can get pretty crowded and you need to fight for your space. Tables there though are a blast and well worth it for the visuals/atmosphere and dance room.

Any table will be great there. Some upstairs ones way off to the sides are kind of "eh" but in my opinion it's whos at the table rather than where it is.
    "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
    June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
    November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
    July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
    March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

how big is baauer as a draw? originally was going to light the same night but opted to change to xs for martin solveig

Comment

Baauer is a pretty solid gig. Plays mostly trap music which is akin to Diplo who brings out the dancing fiend in lots of women.

If you want to dance with girls in as sensually stimulating way as possible, baauer is a must see.

Definitely a much different vibe in there than most house/trance/progressive DJ's.

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

Comment

big question is, 4th july night...baauer at light or solveig at xs....

Comment

XS is a crazy party and very opulent. Lots of people, gets pretty damn crowded sometimes but so big its just a zerg of bodies.

LIGHT can be the same although I feel like you have better control over your table there. You can see almost 100% of the club at any time anywhere.

I am also a tech junky so LIGHT is almost always my choice.
            Last edited by Kinar100; 06-23-2014, 02:12 PM.

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

Comment

Both will be excellent...

Comment

Light has the biggest GA dance floor I thought in Vegas. I know I remember reading how the management wanted to ensure they had plenty of space for the general admission people to dance as well.
                March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

Comment

Originally posted by iamkhai View Post
                  Light has the biggest GA dance floor I thought in Vegas. I know I remember reading how the management wanted to ensure they had plenty of space for the general admission people to dance as well.
                  I hope this is true. I think XS is one of the biggest, if not the biggest. As long as it's as small as Hakkasan or Surrender, I'll be happy.

By the way, check this out clip of Baauer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzmIjrU_9qI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbl-2UjSKQM cannot WAIT!

Comment

Yup just found the article I read that had that quote about the size of the dancefloor - http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...rting+April+26
                    March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

Comment

Originally posted by Kinar100 View Post
                      I am also a tech junky so LIGHT is almost always my choice.
                      Yeah the lights at light look amazing. Altough I think sunglasses might be required!

Comment

Originally posted by OmarLittle View Post
                        Yeah the lights at light look amazing. Altough I think sunglasses might be required!
                        Don't be that guy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X