Where to get cheap Beer/Booze!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where to get cheap Beer/Booze!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get cheap Beer/Booze!!

Hey!

Looking for advice/guidance on where to get cheaper beer/booze to stock up our hotel room for the weekend!!
    We were thinking of taking care of this right after we land in LV, were 5 total in our group, prob gonna get a limo from airport to Treasure Island. seeing wheres the best (somewhat close) place to tell the limo driver to detour to so we can stock up on booze. oh and stuff like water and gatorades!!

thanks in advance for advice!

I always place an order with Vons.com and give the driver an extra $20 to take the order up to the room. A little bit more expensive than Bevmo/Costco but definitely cheaper than any strip liquor

Comment

Use presidential limo. they will stop on your way to the hotel at a place off the strip
      talentless

Comment

Originally posted by bigval85 View Post
        Hey!

Looking for advice/guidance on where to get cheaper beer/booze to stock up our hotel room for the weekend!!
        We were thinking of taking care of this right after we land in LV, were 5 total in our group, prob gonna get a limo from airport to Treasure Island. seeing wheres the best (somewhat close) place to tell the limo driver to detour to so we can stock up on booze. oh and stuff like water and gatorades!!

thanks in advance for advice!

Do not go to the cab recommended Liquor store. It'll be a rip off. Ask for a real supermarket like Vons to go to.
        Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

If i use Vons.com can i pay cash on delivery? I am from the UK and dont really want to pay for it all by card
          I just had a quick check on their website and they only seem to sell 750ml bottle of grey goose?? Does anyone know where i can get larger sized bottles?
          Last time i used the Wallgreen's by the miracle mile and didnt find the pricing so bad, i think we paid around $80 for a magnum of goose

Comment

Originally posted by english_gent View Post
            If i use Vons.com can i pay cash on delivery? I am from the UK and dont really want to pay for it all by card
            I just had a quick check on their website and they only seem to sell 750ml bottle of grey goose?? Does anyone know where i can get larger sized bottles?
            Last time i used the Wallgreen's by the miracle mile and didnt find the pricing so bad, i think we paid around $80 for a magnum of goose
            No, you have to pay by card. You could always get a prepaid Visa card and use that.

Yes they only have 750mL of goose/belvedere. Yea the walgreens by miracle mile is around $80 for a magnum. I'm used to paying $50 for a magnum of goose at Costco so that's why I think it's expensive lol. But I guess $80 is pretty cheap compared to what you would pay in UK!

Comment

How far is Costco from the Cosmo?

Comment

If I have the need for several bottles I usually stop by Lee's Discount Liquor Magnums usually run from $30-40 depending on what promotions they have running. Its off the strip but good for instances where you require case lots. For a single bottle we just hit Walgreens or ABC and eat the cost for the convenience.

Comment

Originally posted by bosco View Post
                  If I have the need for several bottles I usually stop by Lee's Discount Liquor Magnums usually run from $30-40 depending on what promotions they have running. Its off the strip but good for instances where you require case lots. For a single bottle we just hit Walgreens or ABC and eat the cost for the convenience.
                  If I've gotten a rental car and it's a big group/long stay, I'll hit up Lee's. There's also a liquor store very close to the rental car pick-up area. When you get out to LV Blvd. just turn left instead of right, it's just down a bit on your left.

Other than that I have the Limo swing by a spot, or hit Walgreen's as well.

Cheers
                  Jonny B

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

Comment

There's a Food4Less on LV Blvd that's just south of the strip that I usually stop at.

Comment

Anyone have experiences with the prices at CVS near UNLV off paradise and harmon?
                      "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

I usually stop by Lee's Discount Liquor, about 5-10 minutes south of The Strip. It's almost always cheaper to buy liquor by the handle, and they have pretty good prices at Lee's.

http://leesliquorlv.com/locations/
                        Las Vegas Blvd | Strip Liquor
                        3049 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
                        "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X