Crowd at 1OAK on Sat night - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crowd at 1OAK on Sat night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
    I saw that post, shits crazy.

    Maybe that's why there are no men that are 9s or 10s. The only ones that are that attractive are movie stars... and wearing makeup
    I'm pretty good at make up. I could paint your face and make you a 10 j/k
    talentless

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SuZQ View Post
      I'm pretty good at make up. I could paint your face and make you a 10 j/k
      Burn??

      Comment


      • #48
        Sorry! Wasn't meant to be!!
        talentless

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by SuZQ View Post
          Sorry! Wasn't meant to be!!
          Mmmhmm! Way harsh, SuzQ!!! btw you are definitely higher than a 4, but surely you know that.

          Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
          I saw that post, shits crazy.

          Maybe that's why there are no men that are 9s or 10s. The only ones that are that attractive are movie stars... and wearing makeup
          There are male 9s and 10s, I really think they're just considered more rare cause guys can be a little generous with the numbers game when it comes to girls. Lol it's all a silly game, really.
          I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

          Comment


          • #50
            If anything I slammed myself saying I was good at makeup. I might be a sneaky 3.
            talentless

            Comment


            • #51
              And Chris and I are both from Iowa.. which is full of hotties. so we both rank higher here by comparisons alone
              Last edited by SuZQ; 06-04-2014, 01:08 PM.
              talentless

              Comment


              • #52
                bahahaha
                Blackout Artist
                [email protected]

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X