26 y/o Couple Looking for best nightlife during weekdays - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

26 y/o Couple Looking for best nightlife during weekdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 y/o Couple Looking for best nightlife during weekdays

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to get everyone's opinions on what nightlife options are best for couples in Vegas, preferably during weekdays Mon-Thur. We will traveling Sun-Thur in late August. We have been to Vegas together a couple of times in the past but never set foot into a nightclub (have been to Voodoo Lounge, etc.), but we are looking to step it up a little this trip and dive into a nightclub. I've been to some clubs in the past with buddies when visiting Vegas such as Tryst and XS. What's everyone think would be good for couples during weekdays?

*New to the forum and I appreciate everyone's insight.

Thanks!

check lineups
    but something to start with
    mon- xs/marquee
    tues- 1oak
    wens- light/surrender
    thursday- hak/drais/encore beach nightswim/tao/tryst/haze
    You could probably also get free entry on a guestlist

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
      check lineups
      but something to start with
      mon- xs/marquee
      tues- 1oak
      wens- light/surrender
      thursday- hak/drais/encore beach nightswim/tao/tryst/haze
      You could probably also get free entry on a guestlist
      Yep. This would cover it...

Just add... tuesdays - Hyde

Comment

Originally posted by JCleary23 View Post
        Hello everyone!

Just wanted to get everyone's opinions on what nightlife options are best for couples in Vegas, preferably during weekdays Mon-Thur. We will traveling Sun-Thur in late August. We have been to Vegas together a couple of times in the past but never set foot into a nightclub (have been to Voodoo Lounge, etc.), but we are looking to step it up a little this trip and dive into a nightclub. I've been to some clubs in the past with buddies when visiting Vegas such as Tryst and XS. What's everyone think would be good for couples during weekdays?

*New to the forum and I appreciate everyone's insight.

Thanks!
        The pools should still be open too, so don't hesitate to hit up Bare on Monday at Mirage and Liquid on Wednesday at Aria.
        Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

I went to Tryst last friday with my wife and we're both in our 20's. I would definitely recommend it for thursday night. And if your looking for bottle service hit up Bobby Yeadon, everyone on this forum swears by him. He set my wife and I up with an awesome table. And when you go with your wife/gf its nice to have a spot to sit and chill so you dont have to listen to them complain about their feet hurting all night!
          Luxor December 2012
          TI January 2013
          TI May 2014
          MGM September 2014
          MGM April 2015

Comment

For Tuesday as a couple, Hyde would be my choice.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Thanks for all the advice everyone! It's looking like Tuesday will be either Hyde or 1OAK at this point. Further question, I noticed that Hyde is open everyday according to bellagio.com and I was thinking about doing that Sunday night. What's everyone's opinion on that? We'll be staying at the Cosmopolitan, and we've recently thrown the new Drais' at the Cromwell into the conversation for Sunday. So ultimately, would Hyde or Drais be better on a Sunday night? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for all the advice everyone! It's looking like Tuesday will be either Hyde or 1OAK at this point. Further question, I noticed that Hyde is open everyday according to bellagio.com and I was thinking about doing that Sunday night. What's everyone's opinion on that? We'll be staying at the Cosmopolitan, and we've recently thrown the new Drais' at the Cromwell into the conversation for Sunday. So ultimately, would Hyde or Drais be better on a Sunday night? Thanks!
                Drais. Hyde is only really a club when they have their XIV parties on Sundays, otherwise its just a pretty chill lounge.

Hak, XS, and the Bank are all good on a Sunday night too.

Comment

+1 Bank on Sunday

Comment

In regards to bottle service options for Tuesday nights, what kind of prices would I be looking at (regardless of the club)? Would it be reasonable to think $400-$500 for one bottle at a decent club (assuming no two bottle min)? I know it may seem a little ridiculous to go for bottle service for just two people, but it may be worth it having a place to sit down, etc. Obviously table placement would not matter too much to us. Much appreciated insight everyone!

Comment

You can usually get 1 bottle mins.
                      Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                      Late Summer July-August

Comment

In regards to bottle service options for Tuesday nights, what kind of prices would I be looking at (regardless of the club)? Would it be reasonable to think $400-$500 for one bottle at a decent club (assuming no two bottle min)? I know it may seem a little ridiculous to go for bottle service for just two people, but it may be worth it having a place to sit down, etc. Obviously table placement would not matter too much to us. Much appreciated insight everyone!
                        A few weeks ago we got a buy one get one free at 1OAK, with Skyy being the free bottle at $375. All-in (including tax and tips for server, host, busser, and security) was like $650 for two 1L bottles of vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                          A few weeks ago we got a buy one get one free at 1OAK, with Skyy being the free bottle at $375. All-in (including tax and tips for server, host, busser, and security) was like $650 for two 1L bottles of vodka.
                          Chris reading alot of your posts it looks like your trip was midweek? We are there for 8 days in August and although we pretty much have our plans sorted over the weekend (depending on Final Dj Lineups) we still need to decide on the Weekdays as not sure which would be the busiest on which nights. Where did you go during the week and what would you recommend?
                          An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                            smlaude
                            I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                            04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                          • BarrelO
                            BarrelO
                            I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                            04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                          • ryan850
                            ryan850
                            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                            04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                          Working...
                          X